The Green Bay Packers Mentor-Protégé Program
The program is open to all businesses that meet these criteria, with a focus on businesses owned by minorities, women, veterans, service-disabled veterans or disabled persons businesses. However, other regional small businesses are encouraged to apply.
Targeted firms who aren’t currently certified but would benefit from certification will be helped through the certification process.
Qualified protégés must:
- Possess good character.
- Have an owner willing to sign a 12-month agreement.
- Be willing to complete a diagnostic evaluation of the company with the mentor in order to assess the most critical areas in need of assistance, and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Have a positive attitude and be receptive to information exchange with the assigned mentor.
- Be willing to exchange information with the appointed mentor, resulting in an established and mutually beneficial partnership. The protégé must be willing to release information to the mentor after the official acceptance.
- Have the time, resources and capability to participate in the program.
- Be in business at least two (2) years.
- Have a clearly formulated vision for growth.
- Provide feedback at the completion of the program.
- Commit to meeting regularly with the assigned mentor, as well as attending quarterly meetings and other program events.
- Complete quarterly progress reports by the assigned deadline.