Tickets for the Packers’ eighth annual Tailgate Tour are still available for the Oshkosh and Tomah tailgate parties, the team announced Tuesday. The Beloit, Dubuque and Wisconsin Rapids parties are sold out.
The tour, set for May 14-18, will make stops in Oshkosh (May 14), Beloit (May 15), Dubuque (May 16), Tomah (May 17) and Wisconsin Rapids (May 18), with tailgate parties held in each city to support a local non-profit organization.
The tour will take place aboard a customized motor coach emblazoned with the logo “Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour” and the phrase “Touching Down in Your Community.” In addition to the designated locations, tour celebrities will make surprise stops as the schedule allows.
The tailgate parties will welcome the players and alumni arriving at each location at 6 p.m., and will run until 8:30 p.m., except in Wisconsin Rapids, where the tailgate party will take place from 1 to 3:30 p.m. A local non-profit organization will host each party which will feature food, giveaways, question-and-answer sessions and autographs. Tailgate party tickets cost $30.
ONE HUNDRED PERCENT OF THE TAILGATE TOUR PROCEEDS WILL BENEFIT THE HOSTING ORGANIZATIONS
One hundred percent of the Tailgate Tour proceeds will benefit the hosting organizations.
“The Packers are very excited to embark on the eighth annual Tailgate Tour,” said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. “Our fan’s loyalty and commitment to the tour in past years has helped drive the success of the event and has allowed us to continue supporting great organizations throughout the state. We are excited to bring the tour to Iowa for the first time this year and can’t wait to visit with fans on all of our stops.”
Tickets for the tailgate parties in Oshkosh and Tomah are still available. ‘Green Bay Packers Tailgate Tour’ tailgate party locations, hosting organizations and ticket information are as follows (6 to 8:30 p.m. in each city, except Wisconsin Rapids, where the tailgate party will take place from 1 to 3:30 p.m.):
- Oshkosh: Oshkosh Premier Waterfront Hotel and Convention Center. To benefit Christine Ann Domestic Abuse Services Inc. Tickets on sale at Oshkosh Festival Foods, 2415 Westowne Ave.
- Beloit: The Eclipse Center. To benefit Beloit Regional Hospice. Tickets sold out.
- Dubuque: Grand River Center. To benefit Camp Albrecht Acres. Tickets sold out.
- Tomah: Tomah Recreation Park. To benefit Tomah Area Cancer Support Inc. Tickets on sale at Burnstad’s, 701 E. Clifton St.
- Wisconsin Rapids: Witter Field. To benefit Opportunity Development Centers Inc. (ODC). Tickets sold out.
Fans interested in ‘Tailgate Tour’ details are encouraged to visit www.packers.com often as tour information will be updated as the dates near.