1. James Jones vs. Jaguars cornerbacks—Jordy Nelson has a hamstring injury and that could make Jones the Packers’ No. 1 receiver. Against a defense that is struggling to mount any kind of a pass rush, Jones could add handsomely to what is shaping up to be the best season of his career.
2. Clay Matthews vs. Eugene Monroe—The Jaguars left tackle stoned Jared Allen. Can he do the same to Matthews?
3. A.J. Hawk vs. Greg Jones—This will be a fun battle to watch. Hawk is quietly enjoying a resurgent season. Jones is one of the most physical fullbacks in the game. Keep an eye on these two when they butt heads.
4. Jeff Saturday vs. Paul Posluszny—The Jaguars middle linebacker is one of the best form tacklers in the game. He has an old-fashioned and under-appreciated talent for defeating the block and making the stop. This, too, should be fun to watch.
5. Packers defensive backs vs. Jaguars wide receivers—The Jaguars don’t have a wide receiver with more than 14 catches. For a secondary that is beginning to play at a very high level, the big-play potential would seem to be distinct. Additional coverage - Oct. 26