1. Bryan Bulaga vs. Cameron Jordan—Bulaga is the road grader in the Packers’ running game. He’s the guy that opens holes for Cedric Benson. The Saints have the NFL’s worst run defense, and the Packers need to return to the running game they fashioned in the second half of Monday night’s game in Seattle, which allowed the Packers the kind of run-pass balance they need to be able to protect quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
2. Clay Matthews vs. Jermon Bushrod—The Saints offensive line, by its coach’s admission, is struggling. Bushrod will get a large dose of Matthews on Sunday.
3. Jimmy Graham vs. Nick Perry/Erik Walden/Packers safeties—The Saints will scheme to give everybody a chance to defend against Graham. He’s a big, friendly target and the receiver to whom Drew Brees looks when he needs to move the sticks or make a play.
4. Packers receivers vs. Saints secondary—Both are talented groups that are off to slow starts. One of those units is likely to get back on track this Sunday. The one that does, will likely win the game.
5. Aaron Rodgers vs. Drew Brees—This is a feature attraction. A year ago, they were the two best quarterbacks in the game. Which quarterback will turn the clock back a year? Additional coverage - Sept. 28