The Green Bay Packers Mentor-Protégé Program board of directors has selected its sixth session participants, with eight matched pairs of participants. The program matches established mentor companies that can provide technical, managerial, financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.
The program’s partnerships aim to foster business growth, economic development and job creation in Brown County and throughout Wisconsin.
The eight partnerships created for this session of the program include:
- Allcox & Associates from Green Bay will mentor American Pride Industrial Equipment and Services from Green Bay.
- BE’S Coffee & Vending Services from Green Bay will mentor Big Daddy’s Specialty Products, LLC, from Green Bay.
- Elevate 97 from Green Bay will mentor Innovative Cost Solutions, Inc., from Green Bay.
- Mark Manske from Appleton will mentor Accent Custom Components (Perfect Peel) from Appleton, and PDJ Cutting and Fabricating from Manitowoc.
- Navigator Planning Group from Green Bay will mentor Gibraltar Industries from Milwaukee.
- Packer Fastener from Green Bay will mentor D1 Green Bay from Green Bay.
- Tweet/Garot Mechanical from Green Bay will mentor Vibracon Plus, LLC., from Hortonville.
The Packers Mentor-Protégé Program was established in 2011 to pair emerging minority-, woman- and veteran-owned companies (protégés) with established, knowledgeable and committed companies that can provide technical, managerial, and financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.
Those interested in participating in the Packers Mentor-Protégé Program should be directed to AFF Research, who administers the program, at 920-884-5006 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. More information on the Packers Mentor-Protégé Program can be found online at packers.com/mentorprotege.