The Green Bay Packers Mentor-Protégé Program board of directors has selected its seventh session participants, with eight matched pairs of participants. The program matches established mentor companies that can provide technical, managerial, financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.
The program’s partnerships aim to foster business growth, economic development and job creation in Brown County and throughout Wisconsin.
The eight partnerships created for this session of the program include:
· Constellation NewEnergy, Inc., from De Pere will mentor LIVETime, LLC from De Pere.
· Goodwill Industries of North Central Wisconsin, Inc., from Menasha will mentor Josephine’s Attic – Gift Décor from Green Bay.
· HR Energized, LLC, from Green Bay will mentor New North B2B Magazine, from Oshkosh.
· John Kreutz from Hobart will mentor Glide N.E.W., LLC from Green Bay.
· Lindquist Machine Corporation from Green Bay will mentor Freshour Precision Welding and Fab from Hortonville.
· The Community Blood Center from Appleton will mentor Blush Pictures, LLC from New London.
· Top Hat Marketing, Inc., from De Pere will mentor Monkey Tailz, from Green Bay.
· Paul Tutskey from De Pere will mentor Stark Professional Tool, from Cedar Grove.
The Packers Mentor-Protégé Program was established in 2011 to pair emerging minority-, woman- and veteran-owned companies (protégés) with established, knowledgeable and committed companies that can provide technical, managerial, and financial or other guidance to protégés seeking to improve their competitive standing.
Much success has been realized through the six previous sessions, with more than 100 full and part-time jobs created and an average revenue growth of approximately 250 percent by the participating companies.
Questions and requests for protégé and mentor applications should be directed to AFFR at 920-884-5006 or via e-mail at email@example.com. Applications also can be submitted online at http://www.affresearch.com/
More information on the Packers Mentor-Protégé Program can be found online at www.packers.com/mentorprotege.