Green Bay Packers (4-1) at Chicago Bears (3-2)
- When: Sunday, Oct. 17 at 12 p.m. CT
- Where: Soldier Field (Chicago, Ill.)
Watch On TV
- FOX Sports will broadcast the game to a regional audience (map below). Play-by-play man Joe Davis joins analyst Greg Olsen and sideline reporter Pam Oliver.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game with NFL Sunday Ticket on Channel 710.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 49 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- Sports USA Radio will be broadcasting to a national audience with Larry Kahn (play-by-play) and Mark Carrier (analyst) on the call.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 384, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed).
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.