Los Angeles Rams (10-6) at Green Bay Packers (13-3)
- When: Saturday, Jan. 16 at 3:35 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field (Green Bay, Wis.)
Watch On TV
- The game will be televised to a national audience on FOX with Kevin Burkhardt (play-by-play) and Daryl Johnston (analyst) calling the action and Pam Oliver reporting from the sidelines.
Listen On The Radio
- Milwaukee's WTMJ (620 AM), airing Green Bay games since November 1929, heads up the Packers Radio Network that is made up of 50 stations in four states. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play), two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) and three-time Packers Pro Bowler and two-time All-Pro John Kuhn (sideline) will call the action.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio (XM 225, Streaming 811 WTMJ feed), WTMJ.com via desktop computer and on numerous devices through NFL Game Pass.
- Westwood One Sports will air the game on radio across the country. Kevin Kugler (play-by-play) and James Lofton (analyst) will call the action with Scott Graham hosting the pregame and halftime shows.
Follow on packers.com
- Follow the action in packers.com's game center.
Find A Bar
- Looking for your local Lambeau? Try Packers Everywhere's bar finder to see where you can watch the Packers game.