Packers fans, community members and visitors looking to get closer to the team can enjoy a variety of offerings from the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame coming up in November, with events and activities for fans of all ages.
- Scout Day: On Saturday, Nov. 2, the Packers Hall of Fame invites all Boy and Girl Scouts, along with their families, to enjoy a day of football fun. Scouts can enjoy a behind-the-scenes look at Lambeau Field, earn a badge and tour several special areas around the stadium. Tours will be offered for scouts from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tickets are $25 per person for all ages, and include Packers Hall of Fame admission and tour tickets.
- Hands on History: On Saturday, Nov. 2, fans can put on the curator gloves for the afternoon and get a hands-on, up-close look at some of the Packers Hall of Fame's most unique artifacts. Tickets are $20 per person, which includes the cost of Hall of Fame admission.
- Brown County Day: Brown County residents are reminded to visit the Packers Hall of Fame on the second Tuesday of each month for a special discount on admission. Adults, students and seniors that reside in Brown County can visit the Hall of Fame on Nov. 12 for just $10; child admission is $5. Tickets must be purchased in person, and guests must present valid identification listing a Brown County address.
- Gallery Night: The Packers may be on their bye week Nov. 17, but fans can still celebrate the team with an afternoon edition of the Packers Hall of Fame's popular Gallery Night event, from 1 to 3 p.m., to see the art collection lining the hallways of Lambeau Field's premium levels.
- Senior Wednesdays: Hall of Fame admission for seniors 62 and over is just $10 on Wednesdays. Tickets must be purchased in person to qualify for the discount.
- As part of Senior Wednesdays, the Packers Hall of Fame is offering 'Senior Series' events on the third Wednesday of each month, with several special activities offered for both seniors and members of the general public.
- This month's Senior Series is set for Nov. 20, and will explore a century's worth of Packers history through tickets with the Hall of Fame's newest exhibit showcasing tickets through the years. Tickets are $15 for seniors and $20 for adults (price includes admission to the Hall of Fame).
- Game weekend Stadium and Trolley Tours: Visitors to Lambeau Field and Green Bay can get the full Packers experience with several different types of tours, including:
- Heritage Trail Trolley Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times. The fun-filled, 90-minute, historical trolley tours take fans back more than 100 years along the Packers Heritage Trail, from Old City Stadium to train depots and churches, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Each tour is led by a knowledgeable, entertaining guide who helps bring to life the story of Green Bay and its team.
- Alumni Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times, will feature Cullen Jenkins, Colin Cole, LeRoy Butler and Brad Jones on Nov. 9 ahead of the Packers-Panthers game on Nov. 10.
- Stadium Tours are also available each day, and guests are encouraged to purchase ahead of time for home game weekends as those dates tend to sell out.
- Combination Stadium Tour and Hall of Fame tickets are available, as well as the "Ultimate Package" which includes a Stadium Tour, Trolley Tour and Hall of Fame admission ticket.
More information about each event and tickets are available at packershofandtours.com.