Businesses at the Lambeau Field Atrium, as well as Packers-run activities at Titletown, continue to gradually re-open, following this spring's closure due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
All businesses are using appropriate precautionary guidelines offered by Brown County Public Health, the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation and the CDC to maximize safety and have implemented new policies, including requiring masks for visitors to the Atrium (unless visitors are eating and drinking at 1919 Kitchen & Tap) and enhanced cleaning procedures. Guests are reminded to use the hand sanitizer stations offered throughout the building and stay six feet away from other visitors or shoppers whenever possible. In accordance with Wisconsin Gov. Evers' executive order that takes effect Aug. 1, guests and staff inside buildings at Lambeau Field or Titletown must wear masks at all times, unless actively eating or drinking.
Here's what's open and operating at the Lambeau Field Atrium:
- The Packers Pro Shop (masks required to be worn by visitors)
- The Packers Hall of Fame (masks required to be worn by visitors, and visitors must register for a time to visit in advance in order to allow for appropriate social distancing)
- 1919 Kitchen & Tap (masks must be worn by guests until they are seated at their table)
- Private events at the Lambeau Field Atrium are now open with new procedures in place to conduct events in as safe a manner as possible and in the best interest of guests. All guests and staff are required to wear masks at all times unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- See up-to-date hours of operation for Atrium businesses, as hours may have changed.
- While traditional Lambeau Field Stadium Tours remain suspended due to COVID-19, visitors to Lambeau Field can now take brief 15-minute guided tours to see the inside of the stadium bowl. The tours are offered daily from 10:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. and tickets can be purchased for $15 in person at the Hall of Fame desk in the Atrium or online at packershofandtours.com/explore/stadium-tours.
Here's what's open and operating at Titletown:
- Titletown's playground, plaza and football field (guests are reminded to bring their own game court and sports equipment)
- Various Titletown activities and programs (please visit Titletown.com for more information about what is being offered each day)
- 46 Below
- The Turn
- Private events at Titletown are now open with new procedures in place to conduct events in as safe a manner as possible and in the best interest of guests. All guests and staff are required to wear masks at all times when indoors unless they are actively eating or drinking.
- Other Titletown businesses may be open; please inquire with the following businesses separately if you have questions about their operations: Associated Bank, Bellin Health, Hinterland and Lodge Kohler.
This page will be updated if any of this information changes.