What time do the Packers play?
- Green Bay Packers vs. Dallas Cowboys
- When: Sunday, Nov. 13 at 3:25 p.m. CT
- Where: Lambeau Field
How can I watch the Packers on TV?
- FOX Sports, now in its 29th season as an NFL network television partner, will broadcast the game. Play-by-play man Kevin Burkhardt joins analyst Greg Olsen and sideline reporters Erin Andrews and Tom Rinaldi.
- DIRECTV subscribers can watch the game with NFL Sunday Ticket on Channel 713.
How can I listen to the Packers on the radio?
- All Packers games can be heard on the Packers Radio Network, which is made up of 49 stations in Wisconsin, Michigan, Minnesota, Illinois and South Dakota. This year, the Packers transitioned to a new flagship station in Milwaukee, iHeartRadio Milwaukee's 97.3 The Game WRNW. See a full listing of radio affiliates or see the 2022 Packers Radio Network map. Wayne Larrivee (play-by-play) and two-time Packers Pro Bowler Larry McCarren (analyst) call the action. McCarren first joined the team's broadcasts in 1995 and enters his 28th season calling Packers games. After originally being paired together in 1999, McCarren and Larrivee enter their 24th season of broadcasts together. They surpassed Jim Irwin and Max McGee for the most regular-season and postseason games broadcast for the Packers with 313 at the 2018 season opener against Chicago.
- The broadcast is also available on Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 227 (WTMJ feed).
How can I stream the Packers game?
- Packers.com will stream the team's official radio broadcast worldwide to desktop users. Users on mobile devices must be within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The Packers mobile app will also stream the radio broadcast within the Packers' home market, per NFL broadcast restrictions. The broadcast will start with the pre-game show at 10 a.m. CT.
- NFL+ offers live local games and a 7-day free trial.