With fall just around the corner, Titletown is set to welcome community members and guests with several new activities to take advantage of the cooler temperatures and changing seasons.
Starting this week, fall daily activities and programs for all ages will get underway, with several different categories to enjoy:
- Get Learning presented by Imperial Supplies: With something for everyone no matter their age, community members can develop their hobbies and skills at Titletown, from learning to play chess to exploring new global dance styles.
- Get Fit: Enjoy the comfortable temperatures with a variety of outdoor fitness classes to choose from, with free Yoga, boot camp, Zumba classes offered Mondays, Tuesdays and on weekends, with the full schedule listed on titletown.com.
- Get Social: Meet new friends and have fun every day of the week by taking part in Titletown's interactive events, from book club and acoustic lunch, to a monthly playgroup for kids and grownups. New this fall, Titletown is also debuting Soul Sessions each Thursday evening from 5:30 to 7:30 through September, offering the smooth sounds of jazz and world music, located on the Grand Stairs on the west end of Titletown. Bands performing are listed on https://www.titletown.com/events/calendar/soul-sessions.
- Get Moving: Community members can embrace many kinds of movement at Titletown, with Tai Chi, Line Dancing and Ballroom lessons, plus opportunities to show off their moves with line dancing and ballroom socials weekly through September.
- Get Creative: Opportunities for kids and adults alike to cultivate their creative side, with Kids Art and STEAM Stop programs for the youngsters and Crafts + Cocktails for the grownups offered on Thursdays.
Titletown will also bring back fall-favorite events: Mad Scientist Laboratory, with interactive, hands-on STEAM activities on Saturday, Sept. 18, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.; and Pumpkin Palooza, the fall extravaganza with fall-themed activities and free pumpkin carving for the whole family on Saturday, Oct. 23, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Movies at Titletown presented by Kemps will host its final outdoor movies this Friday, Sept. 10, and Saturday, Sept. 11. Starting next Friday, Sept. 17, Campfire Fridays will return for the fall until Oct. 22, with weekly entertainment from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Community members can continue visiting Ariens Hill for Drinks with a View Friday, Saturdays and Sundays in September, with themed beverages offered.
The Titletown Kickball League presented by Miller Lite will also take place each Wednesday evening. While registration is full for the league, visitors should note that spectators are welcome, and the football field will be closed to other activities beginning Wednesdays at 5 p.m.
To learn more about what's in store at Titletown for the upcoming months, please visit titletown.com/events/calendar.
Each home gameday, Titletown Gameday Live presented by Pella Windows and Doors of Wisconsin also will return for football season this fall, with live music and entertainment at two different stages, as well as food and beverages for purchase, starting four hours prior to kickoff. A schedule of bands and DJs performing listed at titletown.com/events/calendar/titletown-gameday-live.
Up-to-date information about activities and programming also is shared through Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB*,* twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown also includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery and Associated Bank. For more information, visit titletown.com.