With fall just around the corner, Titletown is set to welcome community members and guests with several new and returning activities to take advantage of the cooler temperatures and changing seasons.
Starting this week, fall daily activities and programs for all ages will get underway, with several different categories to enjoy:
- Get Learning: Titletown has something for every age group to develop their hobbies and skills. These activities include chess lessons, story time, reading room and a medley of other kid-friendly activities. New programs debuting at Titletown this fall include Sign-N-Play for babies and parents to learn basic sign communication and Kids Club, an all-inclusive program for kids with special abilities.
- Get Fit: Enjoy the cooler fall temperatures with outdoor fitness classes including Zumba classes hosted at Hy-Vee Plaza. Free yoga and bootcamp sessions will also continue to be offered. Titletown will also be introducing Fall Faves, featuring favorite summer family fitness programs adjusted for fall.
- Get Social: Meet new friends and have fun every day of the week by taking part in Titletown's interactive events, from book club and acoustic lunch, to a monthly playgroup for kids and grownups. Soul Sessions will also be returning on Thursday evenings from 5:30 to 7:30 through September, offering the smooth sounds of jazz and world music, located on the Grand Stairs on the west end of Titletown. Bands performing are listed on titletown.com/events/calendar/soul-sessions.
- Get Moving: Community members can embrace many kinds of movement at Titletown, with Tai Chi on the Great Lawn and ballroom dance lessons at Hy-Vee Plaza.
- Get Creative: Opportunities for kids and adults alike to cultivate their creative side, with Kids Art and Imagination Station for the youngsters and Crafts + Cocktails for the grownups.
Fall-favorite extravaganza, Pumpkin Palooza presented by H.J. Martin and Son, is also set to return on Saturday, Oct. 15, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with activities and free pumpkin carving for the whole family. Movies at Titletown presented by Kemps will host its final outdoor movies on Friday, Sept. 9, and Saturday, Sept. 10, and Campfire Fridays will return for the fall on Sept. 16, with weekly entertainment from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. each Friday until Oct. 14.
Community members can continue visiting Ariens Hill for Drinks with a View Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays in September, with themed beverages offered. The Titletown Kickball League presented by Miller Lite will also take place each Wednesday evening. While registration is full for the league, visitors should note that spectators are welcome, and the football field will be closed to other activities beginning Wednesdays at 5 p.m.
Each home gameday, Titletown Gameday Live also will return for football season, with live music and entertainment at two different park locations, as well as food and beverages for purchase, starting four hours prior to kickoff. A schedule of bands and DJs performing listed at titletown.com/events/calendar/titletown-gameday-live.
Details about Titletown's upcoming activities are listed at titletown.com/events/calendar. Up-to-date information about activities and programming can also be found on Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery, Associated Bank and the U.S. Venture Center. For more information, visit titletown.com.