With the arrival of spring, Titletown is ready to launch new and returning programming and activities to help welcome the warmer weather. All activities are free unless otherwise noted in the event description.
From April 15 to May 30, a new art installation "Roseaux" will make its home at the Titletown Plaza, the first time the installation will be displayed in the United States. The one-of-a-kind, interactive art installation is composed of individual reeds that invite visitors to activate the base of the reeds by stepping on sensors, rhythmically propelling colors up the stems punctuated by a vibrant soundscape.
Free to visitors, the traveling installation will be situated on the Titletown Plaza and will be available daily during regular park hours. Roseaux was created by 1ToMn in Montreal, Canada. Detailed credits and more information is available at titletown.com/events/calendar/roseaux.
The free outdoor, environmentally focused event Go Green also will return for another year on Saturday, April 30, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. A celebration of Earth Day, Arbor Day and May Day, the event will feature family friendly interactive exhibits, performances and more. Further details will be announced soon.
Titletown is also offering a variety of programs this spring including:
- Book Club: Get together with other local readers for monthly book discussions on April 25 and May 23. Upcoming books are posted at titletown.com/events/calendar/book-club.
- Free fitness classes: Community members can enjoy free yoga classes on Mondays from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. and Zumba on Tuesdays from 5:30 to 6:30 p.m. All participants must sign a waiver prior to the class at titletown.com/waivers.
- AAPI Celebration: Join in celebrating Asian American and Pacific Islander cultures with dance performances, art projects and more each Wednesday from May 4-25. To find the schedule of activities, please visit titletown.com/events/calendar/aapi-celebration
- Spring Playdate: All kids are invited to join the fun by hanging with their favorite characters, enjoying their favorite music and making crafts on Wednesday, April 13 and May 4, from 5-7 p.m. To find the schedule of activities, please visit titletown.com/events/calendar/spring-playdate
- Soul Sessions: Take in the smooth sounds of jazz and world music in a relaxing atmosphere on Thursday evenings from May 5-26 from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the Grand Stairs on the west end of Titletown. To find the schedule of activities, please visit titletown.com/events/calendar/soul-sessions.
- Crafts + Cocktails: A variety of workshops led by local artists will be available from 6:30 to 8 p.m. on Thursdays from April 7 to May 12. Payment and registration are required, and are available at titletown.com/events/calendar/crafts-and-cocktails.
- Art Wellness: Explore emotion and connect with others through the process of creating art each month. Registration is required for this free program at titletown.com/events/calendar/art-wellness.
- Campfire Fridays: The best way to kick off the weekend is with free, family-friendly entertainment around the campfire each Friday night at the Titletown Plaza from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. Learn more and find the weekly entertainment schedule at titletown.com/events/calendar/campfire-fridays
- Sunrise Yoga: Start each Saturday morning with a 60-minute yoga flow and a beverage at Lodge Kohler's Leaps & Bounds café. Each class is $10 per person and includes a voucher for a medium beverage at Leaps & Bounds. Registration is required at titletown.com/events/calendar/sunrise-yoga.
All activities are subject to change depending on weather. Up-to-date information about activities and programming also is shared through Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown also includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery, Associated Bank and the U.S. Venture Center. For more information, visit titletown.com.