The voting period to select the 16th member of the Packers FAN Hall of Fame is quickly closing. Fans have until Friday, Jan. 31, to read the finalists' profiles online at www.packers.com/FHOF and make their selection.
The nominee receiving the most votes will be named the 16th member of the Packers FAN Hall of Fame. Voters will be entered into a random drawing to win Packers merchandise.
This year's 10 finalists are:
- Greg Marnocha, Seymour, Wis.
- Sherry Kelly, Rancho Cordova, Calif.
- Jim Pogodzinski, Abbottsford, Wis.
- Phil Jolly, Spartanburg, S.C.
- George Oudhuis, Rolling Prairie, Ind.
- Audrey Birnbaum, Atlanta, Ga.
- Vivian Scherf-Laabs, Cedarburg, Wis.
- Joan Haydon-Hampton, Germantown, Wis.
- Gerard Hannaford, Paradise, Newfoundland, Canada
- Michael McMullen, Allouez, Wis.
The honoree's selection will be announced in early spring 2014 at a press conference at Lambeau Field. He or she will receive four club seats to a 2014 Packers home game; a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate; a road trip for two to a 2014 Packers away game, including game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations; and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.
The honoree also will have his or her name permanently displayed in a place of honor in the Packers Hall of Fame.
The contest's sponsors are the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, Associated Bank and Verlo Mattress Factory.