- Was promoted to strength and conditioning coordinator on Feb. 18, 2019.
- Joined the Packers on Feb. 7, 2014, as a strength and conditioning assistant and served in that position for the past five seasons (2014-18). Also worked as a strength and conditioning intern with the team during the 2013 offseason and training camp.
- Spent the 2013 season as an assistant football strength and conditioning coach for the University of North Carolina.
- Appeared in 23 games for the Packers as a linebacker in 2000-01, ranking No. 5 on the team with eight tackles on special teams in 2000.
- Entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Denver Broncos in 1998. Participated in the Broncos' offseason activities in '98 and '99, but spent both seasons on the reserve/military list while honoring his commitment to the United States military.
- Earned back-to-back Western Athletic Conference Defensive Player of the Year awards in 1996-97 at Air Force, becoming only the second player in the Academy's history to do so, and led the WAC with 179 tackles as a senior. Was inducted into the Air Force Athletics Hall of Fame in May 2019.