- Originally joined the Packers on Jan. 29, 2020, as defensive backs coach before being promoted to defensive backs/passing game coordinator on March 1, 2021.
- Coached CB Jaire Alexander to second-team All-Pro honors from The Associated Press in 2020, the first Green Bay CB to earn All-Pro honors since Charles Woodson in 2011. Alexander was also named to his first career Pro Bowl, making him one of three CBs in franchise history to make the Pro Bowl in his first three seasons (Herb Adderley, 1963, third season; Willie Buchanon, 1973, second season).
- Has 24 seasons of NFL coaching experience, including eight seasons as a defensive coordinator (Buffalo, 2001-05; Tennessee, 2011-13).
- In his 22 NFL seasons as a defensive coordinator or a defensive backs/secondary coach, has helped defenses to top-10 league rankings in scoring defense 10 times, in overall defense 10 times and passing defense 11 times.
- Has worked with defensive backs who have combined for 13 Pro Bowl selections in his 14 seasons coaching the position, with at least one of his players earning Pro Bowl honors in nine of those seasons.
- Served as the defensive backs coach for Minnesota for six seasons (2014-19), helping the Vikings rank in the top 10 in the NFL in scoring defense in five straight seasons (2015-19).
- As Buffalo's defensive coordinator, helped the Bills rank No. 2 in the league in overall defense in back-to-back seasons (2003-04).
- As a player, was a four-time Pro Bowl selection (1986-89) at CB during his time with the Los Angeles Rams (1985-91). Also played for the Houston Oilers (1992) and Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1993) and finished his career with 28 career interceptions.