- Joined the Packers on Feb. 12, 2015, as defensive front assistant before being promoted to defensive line coach on Jan. 24, 2018.
- Enters his seventh season as an NFL coach after coaching at the collegiate (11) and high-school (two) level for 13 years.
- Has overseen the development of DL Kenny Clark, who earned his first career Pro Bowl nod and matched his career high with six sacks in 2019.
- Spent nine seasons as the defensive line or defensive tackles coach at Northern Iowa (2006-08), Wyoming (2009-10), Michigan (2011-12) and Oklahoma (2013-14).
- Following the 2014 season, was promoted to co-defensive coordinator at Oklahoma and was named Scout.com's Big 12 Recruiter of the Year.
- Played defensive tackle for Iowa, starting three of his four years for the Hawkeyes. As a senior in 2001, helped Iowa tie for a fourth-place finish in the Big Ten, its highest since 1996, and beat Texas Tech in the Alamo Bowl. Played in the Hula Bowl All-Star Game following his senior season.
- Went to training camp with the New Orleans Saints in 2002 and played in the Arena Football League with the Chicago Rush, Colorado Crush and Las Vegas Gladiators from 2003-05.