- Joined the Packers on Jan. 24, 2019.
- Mentored TE Robert Tonyan as he recorded a career-high 11 TD receptions last season, tying the single-season franchise record (Paul Coffman, 1983) for the most TD receptions by a tight end.
- In 2019, his tight-end group helped clear the way for the Packers' 18 rushing TDs, which was tied for No. 7 in the NFL and was the most by Green Bay since 2009 (20).
- Spent three seasons with the Atlanta Falcons, serving as an offensive intern in 2016 and as an offensive assistant in 2017-18 working with the offensive line.
- During his three seasons with the Falcons, was part of an offensive staff that helped the team rank No. 1 in the league over that span in yards per play (6.26), No. 3 in total offense (389.9 ypg), passing offense (278.5 ypg) and plays of 10-plus yards (730), No. 4 in scoring (27.2 ppg), No. 6 in giveaways (47) and No. 7 in yards per carry (4.45).
- Helped the Falcons rank in the top 10 in the league in several offensive categories in 2018, including third-down percentage (No. 4, 45.3), total offense (No. 6, 389.1 ypg), passing offense (No. 4, 290.8 ypg), scoring (No. 10, 25.9 ppg) and giveaways (t-No. 7, 18).
- As an offensive intern in '16, was part of a staff that helped the Falcons set franchise records for total offense (415.8 ypg), points scored (540), passing offense (295.3 ypg) and yards per play (6.7).
- Coached at Westfield High School in Houston from 2008-15, where he served as the assistant head coach/offensive coordinator/offensive line coach.
- Started his coaching career as a graduate assistant at his alma mater, Syracuse University, in 2007. Lettered two years for the Orange, appearing in all 23 games with 22 starts at center during his final two seasons (2005-06).