- Joined the Packers on Jan. 24, 2019.
- In 2022, led the development of first-round selection LB Quay Walker as he was named to the PFWA's All-Rookie team, the first Green Bay inside LB to be selected to the team since A.J. Hawk in 2006. Walker led the Packers and ranked No. 2 among NFL rookies with 119 total tackles, the fifth most by a Green Bay rookie since 1975.
- Helped guide LB De'Vondre Campbell to the best season of his career in 2021 as he was named first-team All-Pro by The Associated Press after he led the Packers defense with a career-high 145 tackles (101 solo). Campbell was the first Packers inside linebacker to earn first-team All-Pro honors since Ray Nitschke in 1966.
- Tutored LB Blake Martinez in 2019 as he set the Packers' single-season record (since 1975) with 203 tackles (127 solo), eclipsing LB Nick Barnett's mark of 194 tackles in 2005.
- Prior to coming to Green Bay, spent 16 seasons with the Washington Redskins (2000-10, 2014-18). Is one of 11 members on the team's assistant coach honor roll, which recognizes coaches with 10-plus seasons of service as an assistant in Washington.
- Was on staffs that helped Washington finish in the top 10 in the league in overall defense in eight seasons (2000-02, 2004-05, 2007-09).
- In 2009, tutored a pair of linebackers to their first career Pro Bowls, with London Fletcher earning the honor for the first time in his 12 years in the league and Brian Orakpo becoming the first Washington defensive rookie to be selected since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Coached inside linebackers at the University of Georgia from 2011-13, including Alec Ogletree, who was selected by the St. Louis Rams in the first round (No. 30 overall) in the 2013 NFL Draft. Helped the Bulldogs win two SEC East titles and 30 games during his three seasons at the school.
- Began his coaching career on the collegiate level in 1997 at Maine Maritime Academy as the wide receivers/tight ends coach for one season. Worked at Indiana State for two seasons (1998-99) as an assistant before making the transition to the NFL.