- Joined the Packers on Jan. 16, 2019.
- Has six seasons of experience in the NFL as an offensive coordinator (Buffalo, 2013-14; Jacksonville, 2016-18; Green Bay, 2019) and 11 years of coaching experience in the league.
- Helped Green Bay's offense rank No. 2 in the league in giveaways last season with just 13, which tied the single-season franchise record set in 2014.
- In 2017, helped guide the Jaguars to a No. 1 league ranking in rushing (141.4 ypg) for the first time in team history on their way to an appearance in the AFC Championship Game.
- In his first season as an NFL offensive coordinator in 2013, oversaw a Buffalo offense that ranked No. 2 in the NFL in rushing (144.2 ypg), the best average posted by the Bills since 1992.
- As offensive coordinator and tight ends/quarterbacks coach at Syracuse in 2012, helped the Orange set school single-season records for total offense (6,188 yards), yards per game (476.0), passing yards (3,757), TD passes (26), completions (295) and first downs (328).
- Began his coaching career at his alma mater, University of California, Davis, in 2003. Also spent three seasons at Stanford (2003-05) and four seasons as an NFL offensive quality control coach (Tampa Bay, 2006-07; Buffalo, 2008-09).