- Joined the Packers on Feb. 1, 2019.
- In his first season with Green Bay in 2019, worked with K Mason Crosby, who tied the single-season franchise record for field-goal percentage by connecting on 22 of 24 field goals (91.7 pct.).
- As special teams coordinator at Vanderbilt in 2018, helped punter Parker Thome rank No. 4 in the Southeastern Conference with an average of 44.9 yards per punt, which was tied for the fourth-best single-season mark in school history.
- From 2011-17, served as the special teams assistant for the Cleveland Browns, assisting Chris Tabor as the team ranked No. 7 in the league over that span in punt return average (9.9) and opponent kickoff return average (21.8).
- Helped Browns punters set the single-season franchise record for net punting average in three consecutive seasons, with P Andy Lee recording a 40.1-yard average in 2015 and P Britton Colquitt recording a 40.3-yard mark in 2016 and a 40.6-yard average in 2017.
- From 2011-16, helped Cleveland become the only team in the league to earn at least one AFC Special Teams Player of the Week award each season, picking up seven awards over that span.
- Prior to joining the Browns, spent 17 seasons coaching at the collegiate level, including three years as the head coach (2002-04) at Culver-Stockton College in Canton, Mo.