|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||9||8||1||0||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||0|
- Was one of four safeties (Malcolm Jenkins, Eddie Jackson, Mike Adams) to register at least three interceptions, three forced fumbles and three fumble recoveries from 2016-18, according to pro-football-reference.com.
- Played in 60 games with 56 starts for the Chicago Bears over four seasons (2015-18), recording 305 tackles (244 solo), 17 passes defensed, three interceptions, three forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, 13 tackles for a loss, two sacks and seven tackles on special teams.
- Registered 60-plus tackles in each of his first four seasons in the NFL (108, 60, 66, 71).
- Appeared in one postseason contest for the Bears, recording six tackles (five solo), two passes defensed and an interception.
- Started all 16 games for a Chicago defense that finished No. 1 in the NFL in 2018 in points allowed per game (17.7), yards per play (4.78), takeaways (36) and interceptions (27). Set career highs in passes defensed (eight) and interceptions (two).
- Named to PFWA’s All-Rookie team in 2015 after he became the first Bears rookie to lead the team in tackles (based on coaches review) since LB Brian Urlacher in 2000.
- In 2015, totaled six-plus tackles in 12 games, including eight or more in eight contests.
- Selected by the Bears in the fifth round (No. 142 overall) of the 2015 NFL Draft, becoming the first Penn State player drafted by Chicago since G Tyler Reed (sixth round, No. 200 overall) in 2006.