|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||80||64||16||1||8||2||0||12||6||9|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||1||3||2||1||0||0|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||1||0|
- Named an alternate for the Pro Bowl after starting all 16 games and finishing No. 3 on the team with 87 tackles (64 solo) in his first season with the Packers. Also started both postseason contests.
- Played in 60 games with 56 starts for the Chicago Bears over four seasons (2015-18), recording 305 tackles (244 solo), 17 passes defensed, three interceptions, three forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, 13 tackles for a loss, two sacks and seven tackles on special teams.
- Started all 16 games for a Chicago defense that finished No. 1 in the NFL in 2018 in points allowed per game (17.7), yards per play (4.78), takeaways (36) and interceptions (27). Set career highs in passes defensed (eight) and interceptions (two).
- Appeared in one postseason contest for the Bears, recording six tackles (five solo), two passes defensed and an interception.
- Named to PFWA's All-Rookie team in 2015 after he became the first Bears rookie to lead the team in tackles (based on coaches' review) since LB Brian Urlacher in 2000.
- In 49 career games (38 starts) at Penn State, the three-time All-Big Ten honorable mention safety notched 149 tackles, seven interceptions, 19 pass breakups, three sacks and nine tackles for a loss.