|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||1||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||3||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||2||2||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||1||1||0||0||0|
- Started at center in all 70 contests he played in during his first five seasons in the NFL.
- Was the only player on offense to play every snap for the Packers in 2018, the third time in his career that he had played 100 percent of offensive snaps in a season (2014, 2017).
- Has helped the offense average 4.51 yards per carry since 2014, which ranks No. 4 in the league over that span.
- Helped the Packers record 11 games with 100-plus rushing yards on 25 or fewer attempts in 2017-18, the most in the league over that span.
- Started all 16 games in 2018 and was named a Pro Bowl alternate for the first time in his career. Helped the Packers rank No. 2 in the NFL in yards per carry (5.01) and giveaways (15), No. 1 in rushing first-down percentage (29.4) and No. 9 in net passing yards (264.9 ypg).
- Helped clear holes for RB Aaron Jones in 2018, who became the first Packer to lead the league in yards per carry (5.47) since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Part of an offense that posted 500-plus yards three times in 2018, tied for the most games in a season in team history (1983).
- In 2016, started all nine regular-season games he appeared in after missing the first seven contests due to a hamstring injury. Also started all three postseason games.
- Was part of a line that helped the offense rank in the top 10 in several categories in 2016, including points per game (No. 4, 27.0), yards per game (No. 8, 368.8) and first downs (No. 7, 349).
- In 2015, helped block for RBs Eddie Lacy (758 rushing yards) and James Starks (601), the first Green Bay duo to both rush for 600-plus yards in the same season since 1985.
- Started all 16 games in 2014, becoming the first rookie center to start every game for the Packers since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Was named to the PFWA's All-Rookie team in '14, the first Green Bay center to be honored since its inception in 1974.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to start at center in the season opener since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Helped Green Bay rank No. 1 in the NFL in 2014 in points per game (30.4), No. 6 in yards per game (386.1) and tied for No. 1 in giveaways with a franchise-record 13.
- Was part of a line that allowed just nine sacks in the final eight games in 2014, the second-fewest allowed over that span behind only Denver (eight).
- Blocked for QB Aaron Rodgers as he ranked No. 1 in the NFL in TD/INT ratio (7.60, 38/5), No. 2 in passer rating (112.2), No. 2 in yards per attempt (8.43) and No. 3 in TD passes (38) on his way to earning NFL Most Valuable Player honors from The Associated Press in 2014.
- Drafted by the Packers with the first of two fifth-round selections (No. 161 overall) in the 2014 NFL Draft.