|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||1||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||3||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||9||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||2||2||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16|
- Has started at center in all 54 contests he has played in during his first four seasons in the NFL.
- Part of an offense that has averaged 25.1 points per game since 2014, No. 6 in the league over that span, and 4.41 yards per carry (No. 5).
- Was the only player on offense to play every snap for the Packers in 2017, the second time in his career that he had accomplished that feat (also 2014).
- In 2016, started all nine regular-season games he appeared in after missing the first seven contests due to a hamstring injury. Also started all three postseason games.
- Was part of a line that helped the offense rank in the top 10 in several categories in 2016, including points per game (No. 4, 27.0), yards per game (No. 8, 368.8) and first downs (No. 7, 349).
- In 2015, helped block for RBs Eddie Lacy (758 rushing yards) and James Starks (601), the first Green Bay duo to both rush for 600-plus yards in the same season since 1985.
- Started all 16 games in 2014, becoming the first rookie center to start every game for the Packers since the league went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- Was named to the PFWA’s All-Rookie team in ’14, the first Green Bay center to be honored since its inception in 1974.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to start at center in the season opener since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.
- Helped Green Bay rank No. 1 in the NFL in 2014 in points per game (30.4), No. 6 in yards per game (386.1) and tied for No. 1 in giveaways with a franchise-record 13.
- Was part of a line that allowed just nine sacks in the final eight games in 2014, the second-fewest allowed over that span behind only Denver (eight).
- Blocked for QB Aaron Rodgers as he ranked No. 1 in the NFL in TD/INT ratio (7.60, 38/5), No. 2 in passer rating (112.2), No. 2 in yards per attempt (8.43) and No. 3 in TD passes (38) on his way to earning NFL Most Valuable Player honors from The Associated Press.
- Drafted by the Packers with the first of two fifth-round selections (No. 161 overall) in the 2014 NFL Draft.