|4||08/30/2018||@Chiefs||L 21 - 33|
|3||08/24/2018||@Raiders||L 6 - 13|
|2||08/16/2018||Steelers||W 51 - 34||1||27||27||27||0|
|1||08/09/2018||Titans||W 31 - 17||2||57||28.5||48||0|
|17||12/30/2018||Lions||L 0 - 31|
|16||12/23/2018||@Jets||W 44 - 38||11||71||6.5||16||1|
|15||12/16/2018||@Bears||L 17 - 24||8||119||14.9||28||0|
|14||12/09/2018||Falcons||W 34 - 20||7||81||11.6||22||1|
|13||12/02/2018||Cardinals||L 17 - 20||8||93||11.6||19||1|
|12||11/25/2018||@Vikings||L 17 - 24||5||69||13.8||36||1|
|11||11/15/2018||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27||10||166||16.6||57||0|
|10||11/11/2018||Dolphins||W 31 - 12||4||57||14.3||25||2|
|9||11/04/2018||@Patriots||L 17 - 31||6||40||6.7||10||1|
|8||10/28/2018||@Rams||L 27 - 29||5||133||26.6||48||0|
|6||10/15/2018||49ers||W 33 - 30||10||132||13.2||38||2|
|5||10/07/2018||@Lions||L 23 - 31||9||140||15.6||30||1|
|4||09/30/2018||Bills||W 22 - 0||8||81||10.1||25||0|
|3||09/23/2018||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||7||52||7.4||16||1|
|2||09/16/2018||Vikings||T 29 - 29||8||64||8||16||1|
|1||09/09/2018||Bears||W 24 - 23||5||88||17.6||51||1|
- Has 22 receiving touchdowns since 2016, No. 1 in the league over that span. Has caught at least one TD pass in 17 games since ’16, No. 1 in the NFL over that span.
- Was the only player in the NFL with 70-plus receptions and 10-plus TD catches in both of the last two seasons (2016-17).
- Posted 237 catches from 2014-17, the fourth most in franchise history by a player in his first four NFL seasons behind WRs Sterling Sharpe (281), Greg Jennings (246) and James Lofton (242).
- Led the team with 74 catches for a team-high 885 yards (12.0 avg.) and 10 TDs in 2017. Was tied for No. 2 in the NFL in TD receptions and was named to his first career Pro Bowl (injury replacement for Falcons WR Julio Jones).
- Became the first player in franchise history to catch a TD pass in eight consecutive regular-season road games (2016-17), topping the previous mark of seven by WR Donald Driver (2006-07), and became the first NFL player to do so since Patriots WR Randy Moss (eight games, 2007).
- Registered a TD catch in seven road games in 2017, joining Driver (2006) as the only players in franchise history to accomplish that feat.
- Posted career highs for receptions (75), receiving yards (997) and receiving TDs (12) in 2016, finishing tied for No. 2 in the NFL in TD catches behind teammate Jordy Nelson (14).
- Registered at least one TD catch in nine games in ’16, tied for No. 2 in the league behind Nelson (11), and recorded a career-high four 100-yard receiving games and a career-best 10 catches of 25-plus yards.
- Had 13 catches in Week 7 vs. Chicago and 12 receptions in Week 8 at Atlanta in 2016, becoming the first player in franchise history to register 12-plus catches in back-to-back games.
- Holds two of the top six single-game catch totals in franchise history, joining WR Don Hutson as the only players in team annals to do so.
- Joined Nelson to become only the second teammate duo in team history (Nelson and WR Randall Cobb in 2014) with 12-plus TD catches each in the same season.
- Caught 50 passes for 483 yards (9.7 avg.) and a TD in 2015 despite missing three games due to an ankle injury.
- Played in all 16 games with 11 starts as a rookie in 2014, hauling in 38 receptions for 446 yards (11.7 avg.) and three TDs. Also started both playoff contests and caught eight passes for 124 yards (15.5 avg.) and a TD.
- Registered 121 receiving yards in the Week 13 win vs. New England in ’14, the most by a Green Bay rookie since Sharpe’s 124-yard effort vs. Detroit on Nov. 20, 1988.
- Set franchise postseason single-game records for the most catches and receiving yards by a rookie when he posted seven grabs for 117 yards (16.7 avg.) and a TD in the 2014 NFC Divisional playoff victory vs. Dallas.
- Drafted by the Packers with the No. 53 overall selection in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft, joining Henry Ellard (L.A. Rams, second round, 1983) as the only Fresno State wide receivers to be picked in the first two rounds of the draft.