|17||01/03/2021||@Bears||W 35 - 16||6||46||7.7||9||1|
|16||12/28/2020||Titans||W 40 - 14||11||142||12.9||32||3|
|15||12/20/2020||Panthers||W 24 - 16||7||42||6||14||0|
|14||12/13/2020||@Lions||W 31 - 24||7||115||16.4||56||1|
|13||12/06/2020||Eagles||W 30 - 16||10||121||12.1||42||2|
|12||11/30/2020||Bears||W 41 - 25||6||61||10.2||15||1|
|11||11/22/2020||@Colts||L 31 - 34||7||106||15.1||33||1|
|10||11/15/2020||Jaguars||W 24 - 20||8||66||8.3||22||1||1||1|
|9||11/06/2020||@49ers||W 34 - 17||10||173||17.3||49||1|
|8||11/01/2020||Vikings||L 22 - 28||7||53||7.6||15||3|
|7||10/25/2020||@Texans||W 35 - 20||13||196||15.1||45||2|
|2||09/20/2020||Lions||W 42 - 21||3||36||12||17||0|
|6||10/18/2020||@Buccaneers||L 10 - 38||6||61||10.2||18||0|
|4||10/06/2020||Falcons||W 30 - 16|
|3||09/28/2020||@Saints||W 37 - 30|
|1||09/13/2020||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||14||156||11.1||40||2|
|3||01/24/2021||Buccaneers||L 26 - 31||9||67||7.4||15||1|
|2||01/16/2021||Rams||W 32 - 18||9||66||7.3||21||1|
- Set a franchise single-season record with 115 receptions in 2020 and tied WR Sterling Sharpe (1994) for the most receiving TDs in a season in team history with a league-best 18, becoming the first player in NFL history with 100-plus receptions and 18-plus receiving TDs in a season.
- Earned first-team All-Pro honors from The Associated Press last season, becoming the first Green Bay WR to receive first-team recognition since Antonio Freeman in 1998, and was selected to his fourth straight Pro Bowl (2017-20) as he joined James Lofton (1980-85) as the only WRs in team history to be selected in four-plus consecutive seasons.
- Led the NFL in receiving TDs, receiving yards per game (98.1) and receptions per game (8.2) in 2020, becoming the first NFL player to lead the league in all three categories since Sharpe in 1992.
- Leads the NFL with 58 receiving TDs since 2016, 11 more than any other player over that span, and games with at least one TD catch (43) over the last five seasons.
- Is the only player in the league to rank in the top five in the NFL in receiving yards per game and receptions per game in each of the last three seasons. Ranks No. 2 in the NFL in receiving yards per game (91.6) and receptions per game (7.5) since 2018.
- Has posted 10-plus catches in a game 14 times in his career, the most in team history (Sharpe and WR Donald Driver, seven each).
- Has registered 546 receptions since entering the NFL in 2014, the second most in franchise history by a player in his first seven NFL seasons behind only Sharpe (595). Reached 500 catches in his 95th career game, the fastest in team history (Sharpe, 96).
- Is one of only six players in league history to register 540-plus receptions and 60-plus receiving TDs in his first seven seasons (Sharpe, Marvin Harrison, Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald).
- Ranks No. 4 in franchise history in receptions (546) and receiving TDs (62) and No. 8 in receiving yards (6,568).