- Played in 16 games with 14 starts as a rookie, logging 55 tackles (43 solo), a team-high 14 PDs and an INT.
- Tied for No. 11 in the NFL in PDs.
- For all NFL DBs targeted over 45 times, ranked No. 4 in lowest completion percentage (49.5%) when targeted (stathead.com).
- Started at CB in all nine regular-season games as a junior in 2020, earning first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from The Associated Press after finishing tied for No. 2 in the conference and tied for No. 8 in the nation with four interceptions.
- Was tied for No. 2 in the country in 2020 with two INT returns for TDs, posting a 30-yard TD at Arkansas and a 37-yard TD vs. Florida.
- Was named to the preseason watch lists for the Bednarik Award (collegiate defensive player of the year) and the Bronko Nagurski Trophy (nation's top defensive player) in 2020.
- Earned second-team AP All-SEC honors as a sophomore in 2019 after leading the Bulldogs with nine passes defensed and helping Georgia to a No. 1 national ranking in scoring defense (12.6 ppg).
- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 29 overall) of the 2021 NFL Draft, the first player drafted out of the University of Georgia in the first round in franchise history.
- Became the highest-drafted cornerback out of the University of Georgia since Champ Bailey, who was selected in the first round with the No. 4 overall pick by Washington in 1999.
- Earned Class 4A honorable mention from the Atlanta Journal-Constitution as a senior at Eastside High School (Covington, Ga.) in 2016 after posting 20 tackles, two INTs and five passes defensed.
- Eastside High School (Covington, Ga.) in 2016 after posting 20 tackles, two INTs and five passes defensed.