|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||153||556||3.6||25||4||32||20.92||1||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||121||464||3.8||20||3||25||20.66||1||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||14||107||460||4.3||45||1||23||21.5||1||1||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||25||262||10.5||54||2||12||48||3||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||27||210||7.8||26||0||11||40.74||2||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||14||39||253||6.5||17||5||16||41.03||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||4||95||23.8||30||0||4||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||14||1||9||9||9||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||14||5||3||2||0||0||0|
- Is one of only three players in team history (RBs Gerry Ellis and Eddie Lacy) to register 400-plus rushing yards and 200-plus receiving yards in both of his first two seasons in the NFL.
- Posted 95 rushing yards and 61 receiving yards at the N.Y. Jets last season in Week 16, becoming just the third Packer since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to have 95-plus rushing yards and 60-plus receiving yards in a game (RB John Brockington, Nov. 17, 1974, at Minnesota; RB Dorsey Levens, Nov. 16, 1997, at Indianapolis).
- Rushed for a team-high 556 yards in 2017, the fourth most by a Green Bay rookie in team history, and four touchdowns on 153 carries (3.6 avg.).
- His 153 carries were the third most in franchise history by a rookie behind RBs Lacy (284 in 2013) and Brockington (216 in 1971).
- Added 262 receiving yards and two TDs on 25 catches (10.5 avg.), the most receiving yards by a Green Bay rookie running back since Keith Woodside totaled 352 yards in 1988.
- Became the first rookie in team history to register a rushing TD/receiving TD in two games (Week 12 at Pittsburgh, Week 14 at Cleveland).
- After moving into the starting lineup in Week 11 in 2017, posted 672 yards from scrimmage over that span (No. 11 in the NFL) and 455 rushing yards (No. 10). Registered 100-plus yards from scrimmage in four of the final six games.
- Was selected by the Packers with the second of two fourth-round picks (No. 134 overall) in 2017, becoming just the fourth RB out of Brigham Young to be selected in the first four rounds of the draft.