No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Dating back to 2000, is one of only of six Big Ten players to register at least three interceptions (four), three forced fumbles (four), three fumble recoveries (three) and three sacks (3½), according to sports-reference.com. He also recorded 177 tackles (106 solo), 13 tackles for a loss and nine passes defensed.
- Missed five games due to an injury in 2019 but registered a career-best 66 tackles (36 solo) in eight games to lead the team with an average of 8.25 tackles per game.
- Named All-Big Ten honorable mention by the coaches and the media and won the Gary Tinsley Award as a senior, given to the player who best embraced Tinsley's underdog persona.
- Saw action in 12 games with nine starts as a junior in 2018, finishing No. 4 on the Gophers with 59 tackles (34 solo).
- Played in 25 games with one start over his first two seasons.
- Played quarterback and safety for Burnsville (Minn.) High School, earning first-team all-state honors from The Associated Press as an all-purpose player while also being selected as a finalist for Mr. Football in the state of Minnesota.