No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
Signed to Green Bay's practice squad on Sept. 2, 2018
- Selected by the Packers with the third of three choices in the seventh round (No. 248 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a pick obtained from Seattle along with a first-round pick (No. 18 overall) in exchange for Green Bay's first-round pick (No. 27, from New Orleans), a third-round pick (No. 76) and a sixth-round pick (No. 186).
- Became the first player to be drafted out of Southeast Missouri since C Eugene Amano in 2004 (Tennessee, seventh round). Is the only player to be drafted by the Packers from the school.
- Played in all 45 games with 21 starts in four seasons with the Redhawks and registered 144 tackles (84 solo), 34.5 tackles for a loss, 12 sacks, an interception, nine passes defensed, six forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
- Finished his college career ranked No. 3 in school history in tackles for a loss (34.5) and No. 4 in sacks (12).
- Earned first-team All-Ohio Valley Conference honors as a senior in 2017 after posting career highs in tackles (53), tackles for a loss (13.5) and sacks (six). Ranked second on the team in tackles for a loss and third in tackles and sacks.
- Ranked No. 4 in the OVC in tackles for a loss and was tied for second in the conference in forced fumbles (three) in 2017.
- As a junior in 2016, ranked second in the conference with a team-high 13 tackles for a loss in his first season as a starter.
- Played in 11 games as a sophomore in 2015 and posted 32 tackles (18 solo), six tackles for a loss, a sack, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Appeared in all 12 games as a true freshman in 2014 and registered nine tackles (five solo), two tackles for a loss and a sack.
- Attended Maumelle (Ark.) High School, where he earned first-team all-state honors both of his final two seasons. Registered 120 tackles and 25 sacks as a senior in 2013.
- Earned his degree in recreation.