|4||08/29/2019||Chiefs||W 27 - 20|
|3||08/22/2019||@Raiders||L 21 - 22|
|2||08/15/2019||@Ravens||L 13 - 26|
|1||08/08/2019||Texans||W 28 - 26|
|3||09/22/2019||Broncos||W 27 - 16||6||99||16.5||40||1|
|2||09/15/2019||Vikings||W 21 - 16||3||19||6.3||14||0|
|1||09/05/2019||@Bears||W 10 - 3||4||52||13||47||0||1||0||0||0||0|
- Posted 38 catches for 581 yards and two touchdowns in 2018, an average of 15.3 yards per catch that was the top mark posted by a Green Bay rookie (min. 25 rec.) since WR James Lofton’s 17.8-yard average in 1978.
- His average of 15.3 yards per catch ranks No. 5 in franchise history among rookies (min. 25 rec.) behind only Billy Howton (23.2), Lofton, Boyd Dowler (17.1) and Max McGee (17.1).
- Ranked No. 6 among NFL rookies in receiving yards and had four receptions of 40-plus yards, tied for the most among league rookies (Falcons WR Calvin Ridley, Bills WR Robert Foster).
- Registered two 100-yard receiving games last season, tied for No. 2 in franchise history among rookies behind only Howton (six in 1952).
- Became the first Packer since McGee in 1959 to register two 100-yard receiving games on three or fewer catches in a season, and was only the third NFL player to accomplish that feat since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger (Rams WR Drew Hill, 1980; Patriots WR Stanley Morgan, 1978, 1980, 1984).
- Recorded a reception of 40-plus yards in three straight games (Weeks 6, 8-9), becoming the first Green Bay rookie to do so since Howton (four straight) in 1952.
- Posted eight receptions of 20-plus yards in 2018, good for No. 2 on the team behind WR Davante Adams (18).
- Teamed with WR Equanimeous St. Brown to become the first rookie duo in team history to both register 20-plus receptions with an average of 15.0-plus yards per catch.
- Selected by the Packers with the third of three picks in the fifth round (No. 174 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, becoming just the fourth WR in school history to be drafted out of South Florida.