|4||08/30/2018||@Chiefs||L 21 - 33|
|3||08/24/2018||@Raiders||L 6 - 13|
|2||08/16/2018||Steelers||W 51 - 34||1||1||0||0||0||1||1||25||25||25||1||0|
|1||08/09/2018||Titans||W 31 - 17|
|17||12/30/2018||Lions||L 0 - 31||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|16||12/23/2018||@Jets||W 44 - 38||1||0||1||0||1||0|
|15||12/16/2018||@Bears||L 17 - 24||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|14||12/09/2018||Falcons||W 34 - 20|
|13||12/02/2018||Cardinals||L 17 - 20||3||2||1||0||1||0|
|12||11/25/2018||@Vikings||L 17 - 24||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|11||11/15/2018||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27||7||5||2||0||0||0||1|
|10||11/11/2018||Dolphins||W 31 - 12||1||1||0||0||0||0|
|9||11/04/2018||@Patriots||L 17 - 31||6||5||1||0||0||0|
|8||10/28/2018||@Rams||L 27 - 29||2||2||0||0||0||0|
|6||10/15/2018||49ers||W 33 - 30||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|5||10/07/2018||@Lions||L 23 - 31||3||3||0||0||0||0|
|4||09/30/2018||Bills||W 22 - 0||4||2||2||0||0||0|
|3||09/23/2018||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|2||09/16/2018||Vikings||T 29 - 29||5||5||0||0||0||0|
|1||09/09/2018||Bears||W 24 - 23||6||5||1||0||0||0|
- Has 32 career interceptions, tied for No. 5 among active NFL players. Joins Vikings CB Terence Newman as the only players in the NFL to have at least one interception in each of the last 11 seasons (2007-17).
- Returns to the Packers after spending the last three seasons with the Cleveland Browns (2015-16) and Arizona Cardinals (2017). The former undrafted free agent and practice-squad player appeared in 127 regular-season games for the Packers from 2007-14.
- In 2017, played in 13 games with nine starts for the Arizona Cardinals, recording a team-high 13 passes defensed and tying for No. 2 on the team with two interceptions.
- Played in 12 games with seven starts for the Cleveland Browns in 2016, totaling 36 tackles (28 solo), an INT, a fumble recovery and five passes defensed.
- Started all 15 games he played in for Cleveland in 2015 and recorded a team-best 10 passes defensed.
- Started all 16 games for Green Bay for the third straight season in 2014 and registered 78 tackles (62 solo), three interceptions (tied for the team lead) and a team-high 16 passes defensed.
- Finished the 2013 season with new career highs in tackles (91), solo tackles (68) and sacks (2½), in addition to three INTs and 14 passes defensed, and a career-high-tying two forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
- Started all 16 games in 2012, tallying 61 tackles (51 solo), two INTs and a career-high-tying 24 passes defensed.
- Suffered a shoulder injury in the 2011 season opener, but managed to still start 15 games and post 65 tackles and a career-high 24 passes defensed. Also added four interceptions, including the first regular-season TD return of his career in Week 9 at San Diego.
- Missed the first game of his career in Week 2 of 2011 at Carolina, seeing a streak of 72 consecutive games played (including playoffs) come to an end when he was sidelined due to a shoulder injury.
- Enjoyed the finest season of his career in 2010, his first as a full-time starter in Green Bay’s base defense, as he opened all 16 contests at right cornerback. Recorded then-career highs in tackles (63) and passes defensed (23) and a career-best six INTs as he led the team in interceptions and passes defensed.
- Named a first alternate for the Pro Bowl in 2010, he was selected to the all-star game as an injury replacement for Eagles CB Asante Samuel, but did not play in the game since the Packers were preparing for Super Bowl XLV.
- Tied the franchise single-postseason record with three more interceptions in the 2010 playoffs, including one for a touchdown, and his nine combined interceptions on the season ranked No. 1 in the NFL.
- Became one of just three players whose career began since 1970 to post a 90-yard punt return and interception and kickoff returns of 65 yards in a career, joining Adam Jones and Lemar Parrish.
- Moved into the starting lineup in Week 12 of ’09 when Al Harris went down with a season-ending knee injury, and went on to lead the team with 22 passes defensed.
- Got his first extensive starting experience in 2008, opening nine games in place of both Harris (spleen injury) and CB Charles Woodson (temporary move to safety).
- Along with teammates Woodson and S Nick Collins that season, was part of the first Packers trio to each post five or more interceptions in a season since 1996 (S Eugene Robinson, S LeRoy Butler, CB Doug Evans).
- Was the only undrafted free agent in the NFL to record four-plus INTs each season from 2008-11, and his 19 interceptions in the regular season were tied for No. 4 in the NFL during that span.
- Became the surprise of camp in 2007, landing a spot on the 53-man roster with a strong preseason, and by season’s end had established himself as the team’s No. 3 cornerback and top kick returner. That year, he got his first NFL interception and scored his first pro touchdown, returning a pooch punt out of a field-goal formation 94 yards for a score vs. Carolina (Nov. 18).
- Released by Houston as an undrafted rookie following training camp in 2006, he joined the Packers’ practice squad for the final five weeks of that season.