|12||@Vikings||L 17 - 24|
|11||@Seahawks||L 24 - 27|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23|
WR TE Career
|2016||Green Bay Packers||11||0||3||24||8||9||1||0||0||0||0||0||2||1|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||0||5||70||14||29||0||2||13||6.5||9||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||2||0|
- Has a 12.2-yard average on punt returns since 2016, good for No. 2 in the NFL (min. 30 att.) behind only Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill (12.4).
- Is one of only three players in the league (Rams WR Pharoh Cooper, Jets WR Andre Roberts) to rank in the top 10 in the league in both punt-return average and kickoff-return average (No. 9, 22.7) since 2016.
- Joins Hill as the only players in the league to have a punt return of 55-plus yards in both of the last two seasons (2016-17).
- Played in all 16 games in 2017, ranking No. 3 in the NFL in punt-return average (12.0 avg.) and No. 8 in the NFL in kickoff-return average (22.8 avg.).
- Among players with 20-plus punt returns in a season, his 12.0-yard average on punt returns last season ranks No. 6 in franchise history.
- Ranked No. 4 in the NFL in total yards on kick returns in 2017 with 996, the most by a Packer since WR Randall Cobb posted 1,256 yards in 2012.
- Earned NFC Special Teams Player of the Week recognition for his performance at Cleveland last season in Week 14, one that included a career-long 65-yard punt return late in the fourth quarter that set up the game-tying score in the eventual overtime win.
- Played in 11 games as a rookie in 2016, seeing time on offense and special teams. Had three catches for 24 yards (8.0 avg.) and a TD, nine punt returns for 115 yards (12.8 avg.) and three kickoff returns for 64 yards (21.3 avg.).
- Posted a 55-yard punt return in 2016 at Atlanta in Week 8, the longest punt return by a Packer since DB Micah Hyde’s 55-yarder for a TD vs. Detroit on Dec. 28, 2014.
- Selected by Green Bay in the fifth round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 163 overall selection. Was the fourth player selected by GM Ted Thompson from the University of California-Berkeley, joining QB Aaron Rodgers (2005), LB Desmond Bishop (2007) and TE Richard Rodgers (2014).
Davis' hard work pays off
Packers WR Trevor Davis talks his favorite Thanksgiving Day dishes.
Davis on possible return: ‘I feel great’
WR Trevor Davis talks about his possible return from injured reserve and helping the kick return game.
Davis ready to give it all he’s got
WR Trevor Davis spoke to the media on Monday about his return to practice and looked ahead to Thursday’s game in Kansas City.
Davis: 'I’ve got to focus on getting better’
Packers WR Trevor Davis talks about the competition at wide receiver and his recovery from a hamstring injury.
Packers QB Hundley hits WR Davis for 29-yard gain
Green Bay Packers QB Brett Hundley throws to WR Trevor Davis for a 29-yard gain during Sunday's matchup with the Lions.
Top 5 Runs | Week 14
Here is a look at the Top 5 Runs of Week 14, see where Packers WR Trevor Davis' punt return ranks.
Can't-Miss Play: Trevor Davis makes huge 65-yard punt return
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis makes huge 65-yard punt return near the end of the fourth quarter of Sunday's Week 14 matchup with the Browns.
Trevor Davis talks big punt return
Hear from Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis as he talks about the Packers' 20-17 loss vs. the Denver Broncos. Davis had 3 receptions for 39 yards.
Packers QB Hundley connects with WR Davis for a 20-yard gain
Green Bay Packers QB Brett Hundley connects with WR Trevor Davis for a 20-yard gain Saturday night in Denver.
Davis thinking less, playing faster
Packers WR Trevor Davis spoke to the media after practice on Tuesday.
Davis: 'You have to make that play'
Hear from WR Trevor Davis following the Packers' 24-9 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Thursday's Top Play: Davis goes the distance
Hear from Trevor Davis and Mike McCarthy as they discuss the 68-yard punt return TD against the Eagles.
Can't-Miss Play: WR Trevor Davis punt return for TD
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis returns a punt 68 yards for a touchdown during the second quarter of Thursday's matchup against the Eagles.
Trevor Davis going into ATL with a clean slate
Hear from Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis as he talks about preparing to play the Atlanta Falcons in the NFC Championship Game at the Georgia Dome.
Trevor Davis 1-on-1: Breaking down first career TD
Hear from Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis as he reacts to the Packers’ 33-32 loss to the Atlanta Falcons in Week 8.
Trevor Davis makes huge impact late in first half
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis makes a huge impact late in first half to get another Packers touchdown on the board against the Atlanta Falcons.
Packers WR Davis dives for 9-yard TD reception
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis dives for a 9-yard touchdown reception on a pass from QB Aaron Rodgers in the second quarter of Sunday's matchup against the Falcons.
WR Davis dodges defenders for 55-yard punt return
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis returns a punt 55 yards against the Falcons during the Week 8 matchup.
Packers WR Trevor Davis returns punt 25 yards
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis returns the punt 25 yards against the Cowboys Sunday afternoon.
Packers move into dorms at St. Norbert College
Packers players started to move into Victor McCormick Hall at St. Norbert College on Sunday, July 24, in preparation for 2016 training camp. Hear from WR Trevor Davis, LB Blake Martinez and C/G JC Tretter.
The Rock Report: Need for speed
WR Trevor Davis is really, really fast. Larry McCarren tries to keep up with the Packers’ fifth-round draft pick.
Rookie takeaways from first day of orientation
Hear from all seven of the Green Bay Packers 2016 Draft class as they react to their first day on the practice field in a Packers’ uniform.
Trevor Davis talks first practice
Hear from Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis as he reacts to his first practice as a Packer. Davis was selected in the fifth round (163 overall) in the 2016 NFL Draft
Trevor Davis snapshot
Green Bay Packers WR Trevor Davis' college and rookie orientation highlights.
The Rock Report: 3 things about Trevor Davis
Packers Analyst Larry McCarren shows us 3 things about the Packers' fifth-round draft pick, WR Trevor Davis.
Packers activate Jake Kumerow to 53-man roster
Packers activate WR Trevor Davis
Packers bringing back WR Trevor Davis from injured reserve
Trevor Davis doubtful to play Sunday night
Trevor Davis eager to finally see game action
Trevor Davis providing return on Packers’ special-teams investment
That's why you trust the process
It's the opportunity every young receiver desires
Football is family for James Looney
Practice squad prepped DeAngelo Yancey for second shot
Let's sit back and see what happens
Height, skill and hunger define Packers' trio of rookie receivers
It takes two to tango on defense
Notre Dame receiver motivated by long draft wait
Selections of punter, receiver late in fifth round boost competition
Packers enter draft with league-high 12 selections
Perimeter pass-catchers could get early draft attention
The quarterback market will rule this first round
Who would be your 12th man?
It takes more than one player these days
There's only one way to find out
You have 12 lottery tickets
The shortest distance to the QB is through the middle
Jordy Nelson was more than just a receiver
Through the Lens: The Iceman cometh
Happy Birthday to Trevor Davis!
Take a look at photos of Packers WR Trevor Davis as he celebrates his birthday on July 4.
2016 in photos: WR Trevor Davis
A rookie out of Cal, WR Trevor Davis appeared in 11 games during the 2016 season. He caught his first career TD pass and returned a punt 55 yards in Week 8 against Atlanta. Photos by Evan Siegle and Matt Becker, packers.com.