No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- First name rhymes with Josh and last name is pronounced NY-man.
- Appeared in all 16 regular-season games and both playoff contests last season, seeing limited action on offense and special teams.
- Saw his first NFL action from scrimmage vs. Detroit in Week 2, taking over at LT for David Bakhtiari for the final five plays of the game with the Packers leading, 42-21.
- Was inactive for three games (Weeks 13-15) in 2019 before being placed on injured reserve (elbow) on Dec. 21. Spent the first 11 games of the season on Green Bay's practice squad.
- Played in 45 games with 32 starts over four seasons at Virginia Tech, lining up as a starter at left tackle for two seasons (2016-17) before moving to right tackle for his senior season in 2018.
- Started all 14 games at LT as a sophomore in 2016 and blocked for record-setting QB Jerod Evans, who set single-season school marks for completions (268), passing yards (3,542) and passing TDs (29).