Lambeau Field Atrium
Key to making Lambeau Field a year-round destination venue is the 376,000-square-foot Lambeau Field Atrium, more than five stories high on the east side of the stadium.
Included within the Lambeau Field Atrium are a number of dining, entertainment and retail options for Packers fans of all ages. Free wireless internet access is available at the Atrium, too, for guests who want to use the internet while visiting a restaurant or taking part in a corporate event or meeting.
The Lambeau Field Atrium is home to:
- The Packers Pro Shop – The team store owned and operated by the Packers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for here, you don’t bleed green and gold!
- Packers Hall of Fame – The 15,000-square foot, two-level Packers Hall of Fame. The exciting and historical galleries will appeal to visitors of all ages.
- Lambeau Field Stadium Tour – walk down the same tunnel the Packers players do on gameday and learn about the legendary history of the team and stadium.
- Guests at 1919 Kitchen & Tap can enjoy fresh and seasonal favorites; a bar with 40 beer taps featuring a wide variety of selections and an open-concept kitchen.
- Special Events – book your next meeting, reception, wedding, or social gathering in this awe-inspiring place.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Please refer to Lambeau Field's hours of operation
For home Packers games, the Atrium is open to game ticketed guests only during specific hours.
See Lambeau Field's hours of operation for the 2017-18 holidays.
We offer nursing rooms for comfort and privacy located in the main Atrium (year round) and fourth floor club level (gameday and private events). In addition the family restrooms are good locations for nursing mothers and guests with special needs. Outlets and chairs are available in these restrooms.
Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility as required by Wisconsin State Law. This includes the Lambeau Field Atrium, stadium bowl and concourses. There are no designated smoking areas inside Lambeau Field, nor is exit and re-entry permitted for smoking. This policy also applies to smokeless and electronic cigarettes – they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected or subject to a fine.