Fan Code of Conduct
The Green Bay Packers are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe gameday experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at Lambeau Field or in its parking lots and, in some cases, may result in ejection from the game and/or arrest. The following will not be tolerated:
• Smoking and Electronic Cigarettes: Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility. (Smoking in parking lots is allowed.)
• Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
• Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
• Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
• Interference with the purpose of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
• Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
• Verbal and physical harassment of other fans.
• Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
• While standing and cheering is permitted, please keep in mind that continued standing can interfere with others' ability to enjoy the game from their seats. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer when appropriate with the flow of the game. Violations of the above policy may result in the permanent revocation of season tickets, regardless of whether or not the violators using the tickets are the season ticket holders of record. (Season ticket holders who sell their tickets through NFL TicketExchange or donate them to the Boys and Girls Club of Greater Green Bay or the Veteran Tickets Foundation are exempt from having their season tickets revoked as a result of violations to the aforementioned policy.)
To report a fan conduct violation, text the problem and location to 920.645.2300.