- 19th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health.
- Friday, August 2, 2019, Lambeau Field.
- Doors for the event will open at 5:30 p.m., on-field football warm-ups at 6:30 p.m., and the team will be introduced on the field at 7:30 p.m.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor.
- Tickets, priced at $10, went on sale Tuesday, July 2, at 10 a.m. CT.
- Tickets available through Ticketmaster or Packers Ticket Office.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show – are canceled.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- Fans using mobile tickets are advised to download their tickets before arriving. View detailed information on mobile ticketing.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- Parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m.and parking for the event will be $5, with net proceeds to be donated to the Packers' 'Family Night' partner, Meijer Simply Give – which raises money for hunger-related causes.
- The format of this year's Family Night will once again be a full practice, in order for the team to accomplish its preparation goals for the regular season.
- Pre-Family Night activities will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the Lambeau Field Atrium and parking lot. The Fan Walkway from Oneida Street to the Oneida Nation Gate will be open from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- The Johnsonville Tailgate Village will also open at 1:30 p.m., with food and beverages available for purchase and live music throughout the day.
- The national anthem will be performed by Franki Moscato, a 17-year old Oshkosh native who participated in American Idol last season.
- Included in the evening's activities will be the popular "Jerseys Off Our Backs" promotion with Packers jerseys – all of which will have been worn by Packers players in the just-completed practice – to be given away in a random drawing.
- The Packers will welcome representatives from Make-a-Wish Wisconsin® as their official community guests. Forty representatives of the organization will make up the Packers Ambassador Line as the players take the field.
- Other activities include scrimmages between four youth football teams from East River Pop Warner, as well as performances by the Green Bay Elite Dance Team.
- The All-Veteran Parachute Team will jump and parachute into the stadium at 7:15 p.m. and TundraVision will provide a game-like atmosphere, featuring promotions from Fleet Farm and Oshkosh Corporation on the screens, as well as video of fans in the stadium throughout the night.
- The spectacular Family Night Fireworks and Laser Show will conclude the night.
- The evening remains family-focused and will feature a game-like atmosphere with use of the video boards featuring promotions by Fleet Farm and Oshkosh Corporation.
- Family Night is a part of the Back to Football campaign, presented by Bellin Health. Other components of the campaign include Packers training camp and Packers preseason games.
- For fans not attending the event, it will be televised on TODAY'S TMJ4 in Milwaukee, in conjunction with NBC26 in Green Bay, as well as on WKOW-TV in Madison, WXOW-TV in LaCrosse, WQOW-TV in Eau Claire, WAOW-TV in Wausau, KQDS-TV in Duluth-Superior and WLUC-TV in Escanaba-Marquette. Family Night will also air in Iowa on KWWL-TV (Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Iowa City, Dubuque) and WHBF-TV (Davenport, Iowa; and Rock Island and Moline, IL), as well as in Alaska on KYUR-TV (Anchorage), KATN-TV (Fairbanks) and KJUD-TV (Juneau)..
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. No bags or purses will be allowed inside Lambeau Field unless they are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and are no larger than 12" by 6" by 12". Stadium cushions are also not allowed as a part of the policy, however, stadium seats and stadium pads that contain no pockets or zippers and are 18" wide or smaller are allowed. Items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman's hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12"x6"x12".
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin's concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
STADIUM RE-ENTRY POLICY
Attendees are reminded that all individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance into Lambeau Field. The stadium opens on Friday at 1:30 p.m. to ticketed guests only, and after 3:30 p.m., fans may not exit and reenter. If fans choose to exit the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter for the remainder of the evening.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.