- 19th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health.
- Friday, August 2, 2019, Lambeau Field.
- Doors for the event will open at 5:30 p.m., and the team will be introduced on the field at 7:30 p.m.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor.
- Tickets, priced at $10, went on sale Tuesday, July 2, at 10 a.m. CT. There will be a limit of 10 tickets per purchase during the first day of ticket sales
- Tickets available through Ticketmaster or Packers Ticket Office.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show – are canceled.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- Fans using mobile tickets are advised to download their tickets before arriving. View detailed information on mobile ticketing and instructions on how to download your mobile tickets.
- Fans looking to order group tickets (minimum of 50 tickets) are advised to fill out the Group Ticket Order Form document and mail it back to the Packers Ticket Office by Wednesday, June 26, 2019. The application form is also available in person at the Packers ticket office or can be requested to be sent by calling 920-569-7501.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- Parking for the event will be $5, with net proceeds to benefit a to-be-determined charity.
- The format of this year’s Family Night will once again be a full practice, in order for the team to accomplish its preparation goals for the regular season.
- Included in the evening’s activities will be the popular “Jerseys Off Our Backs” promotion with Packers jerseys – all of which will have been worn by Packers players in the just-completed practice – to be given away in a random drawing.
- The spectacular Family Night Fireworks and Laser Show will conclude the night.
- The evening remains family-focused and will feature a game-like atmosphere with use of the video boards featuring promotions by Fleet Farm and Oshkosh Corporation.
- Family Night is a part of the Back to Football campaign, presented by Bellin Health. Other components of the campaign include Packers training camp and Packers preseason games.
- For fans not attending the event, a statewide telecast will be available on Packers TV Network stations, including TODAY'S TMJ4 in Milwaukee, NBC26 in Green Bay, WKOW-TV in Madison, WXOW-TV in La Crosse, WQOW-TV in Eau Claire, WAOW-TV in Wausau, KQDS-TV in Duluth-Superior, WLUC-TV in Escanaba-Marquette. Family Night will also air in Iowa on KWWL-TV (Cedar Rapids, Waterloo, Iowa City, Dubuque) and WHBF-TV (Davenport, Iowa; and Rock Island and Moline, Illinois), as well as in Alaska on KYUR-TV (Anchorage), KATN-TV (Fairbanks) and KJUD-TV (Juneau).
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman’s hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12”x6”x12”.
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
STADIUM RE-ENTRY POLICY
Attendees are reminded that all individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance into Lambeau Field. The stadium opens on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. to ticketed guests only, and after 3:30 p.m., fans may not exit and reenter. If fans choose to exit the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter for the remainder of the evening.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.