- 18th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health. To benefit Wendy’s Wonderful Kids.
- Saturday, August 4, Lambeau Field.
- Day activities get underway at 1:30 p.m. in the Lambeau Field Atrium and parking lot. Evening activities get underway in the stadium at 5:30 p.m., followed by on-field football warm-ups at 6:30 p.m. and the practice beginning at approximately 7:30 p.m.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor. Others: TODAY’S TMJ4, Wendy’s Wonderful Kids and Pick ‘N Save.
- On-field football drills.
- Pick ‘N Save Family Night Picnic: In Lambeau Field’s east-side parking lot, from 1:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Chili’s Jerseys-Off-Our-Backs promotion: Packers will once again be giving away Family Night used jerseys to lucky fans in attendance.
- Pick ‘N Save Fireworks: The evening will conclude with a spectacular fireworks & laser display.
- Fan walkway area, from 1:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. will feature Packers displays for fans to enjoy.
- Pro Shop Trailer
- Packers Fan Clubs
- Kohl’s Sign making
- Chevy Vehicle Display
- Kemps Mooseum
- USA Today Network Wisconsin
- Associated Bank Interact with the Pack
- Erbert & Gerbert’s
- Oshkosh Corporation
- American Family Insurance Legendary Fan Zone
- Green Bay Elite Dance Team 5:50 – 6:00 p.m.
- Northwest Wisconsin Champions 6:00 – 6:20 p.m.
- Fusion Athletics All Star Cheer 6:20 – 6:30 p.m.
- Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team 7:15 – 7:25 p.m.
- Tickets available through Ticketmaster or Packers Ticket Office.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities – from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show – are canceled.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- Fans using mobile tickets are advised to download their tickets before arriving. View detailed information on mobile ticketing and instructions on how to download your mobile tickets.
- Parking in the Lambeau Field Parking lot for the event will be $5, with 100 percent of the net proceeds to be donated to the Packers’ ‘Family Night’ partner, the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption, to support its Wendy’s Wonderful Kids foster care adoption program in Wisconsin.
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- For fans not attending the event, it will be televised on TODAY’S TMJ4 in Milwaukee, in conjunction with NBC26 in Green Bay, as well as on WKOW-TV in Madison, WXOW-TV in LaCrosse, WQOW-TV in Eau Claire, WAOW-TV in Wausau, KQDS-TV in Duluth-Superior and WLUC-TV in Escanaba-Marquette.
- Lance Allan from TODAY’S TMJ4 will host the broadcast, which will also feature the voices of the Packers, Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren, along with Jon Erickson, Cameron Moreland and Charlie Sokaitis from NBC26.
- The Packers donate a group of tickets each year to an organization chosen by our Community Outreach Department. This year’s group is Wisconsin 4-H.
- 1:30 p.m. - Parking lot opens to the public.
- 1:30 p.m. - Lambeau Field Atrium opens to the public, including the Packers Pro Shop and 1919 Kitchen & Tap
- 1:30 p.m. - Day activities begin in the Lambeau Field parking lot
- 5:30 p.m. - Family Night Activities begin in stadium bowl with Packers highlights film
- 5:50 p.m. - Green Bay Elite Dance Performance
- 6:00 p.m. - Youth Football teams will scrimmage on-field
- 6:20 p.m. - Fusion Athletics All Star Cheer Performance
- 6:30 p.m. - Packers pre-game warm ups
- 6:35 p.m. - Check Presentation to Wendy’s Wonderful Kids – parking lot proceeds
- 7:15 p.m. - Chicago Boyz Acrobatic Team Performance
- 7:30 p.m. - Packers introductions, national anthem, practice begins.
- 9:20 p.m. - Practice ends, Jerseys off our Backs giveaway.
- 9:30 p.m. - Fireworks and Laser show begins.
- 9:40 p.m. - Family Night concludes
When coming to the stadium for our games, please remember that you and your belongings will be searched upon entry. By tendering your ticket and entering the stadium, you consent to such searches and waive any related claims that you might have against the NFL, its member clubs, their affiliates and stadium landlord, or their agents. If you elect not to consent to the searches, you will be denied entry into the stadium. Carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman’s hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12”x6”x12”.
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
STADIUM RE-ENTRY POLICY
Attendees are reminded that all individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance into Lambeau Field. The stadium opens on Saturday at 1:30 p.m. to ticketed guests only, and after 3:30 p.m., fans may not exit and reenter. If fans choose to exit the stadium, they will not be allowed to re-enter for the remainder of the evening.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.