- 20th Packers Family Night, presented by Bellin Health.
- Saturday, August 7, 2021, Lambeau Field.
- Gates for the event will open at 5:30 p.m., and the team will be introduced on the field at 7:20 p.m.
- Bellin Health is the presenting sponsor.
- Tickets, priced at $10, will go on sale Wednesday, July 14, at 10 a.m. CT
- Tickets, which will be only mobile, will be available for purchase solely online through Ticketmaster at Ticketmaster.com.
- Tickets will be mobile only. Fans are advised to download their tickets before arriving. View detailed information on mobile ticketing.
- In case of inclement weather, no refunds will be issued unless all stadium activities—from 5:30 p.m. until the end of the fireworks show—are canceled.
- There will be a limit of 10 tickets per purchase during the first day of ticket sales.
- All individuals, regardless of age, require a ticket for admittance.
- A group ticket program (minimum of 50 tickets) will be offered again.
- The application form is available online at https://pckrs.com/fn2021, in person at the Packers ticket office or can be requested to be sent by calling 920/569-7501.
- Group ticket orders are restricted to approved groups and organizations, and are to be used for the sole purpose of accommodating a group or organizational outing. Resale is prohibited.
COVID-19 VACCINATION INFORMATION
- Family Night attendees who are fully vaccinated will not need to wear masks, but the team asks attendees who are unvaccinated to follow CDC guidelines by wearing masks.
- Proof of vaccination will not be required.
- Those considering attending the event are directed to current CDC information which includes descriptions of settings that may be experienced at Family Night, including crowded outdoor and indoor areas, indoor seating areas, and crowded concession and restroom lines (outdoor and indoor).
- Due to the potentially large number of people attending, parking will be limited. Please plan to arrive early. Parking is also available on neighboring streets.
- Parking lots will open at 1:30 p.m. and parking for the event will be $5, with net proceeds to benefit the Packers' 'Family Night' partner, Meijer Simply Give, and its mission to support hunger-relief efforts.
- The format of this year's Family Night will once again be a full practice, in order for the team to accomplish its preparation goals for the regular season.
- Pre-Family Night activities will begin at 1:30 p.m. in the parking lots, which will feature activities for families to enjoy, including Wally Walbec and his heavy construction equipment from the Walbec Group for kids to admire. Kemps also will be on hand with a sign-up for a chance to win free ice cream for a year.
- The spectacular Family Night Fireworks will conclude the night.
- The evening remains family-focused and will feature a game-like atmosphere with use of the video boards, as well as gameday music and a fireworks show at the end of the night.
- Family Night is a part of the Back to Football campaign, presented by Bellin Health. Other components of the campaign include Packers training camp and Packers preseason games.
- For fans not attending the event, a statewide telecast will be available on Packers TV Network stations.
Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. No bags or purses will be allowed inside Lambeau Field unless they are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and are no larger than 12" by 6" by 12". Stadium cushions are also not allowed as a part of the policy, however, stadium seats and stadium pads that contain no pockets or zippers and are 18" wide or smaller are allowed. Items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
- Noisemakers of any kind
The following exceptions are worth noting:
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman's hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12"x6"x12".
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin's concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
All other information may be found in the Lambeau Field A-Z Guide. Please keep in mind most of this information applies to Packers Family Night, but some info is specific to home Packers games.