In Kind/Item Donations
Supporting a wide variety of charitable efforts by donating items primarily for use in raffles and/or auctions continues to be the leading outreach effort of the Green Bay Packers.
The criteria considered when determining the eligibility of requests includes:
- Location of the organization and/or those benefiting from the services provided by the organization;
- Is the organization tax-exempt under section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code (commonly referred to as a charitable organization);
- Purpose of the event; and
- Event date.
Due to the high volume of requests submitted and limited supplies, donation requests received from or for the following are not eligible and will be declined:
- Organizations not located in and/or fundraising efforts that do not benefit residents of Wisconsin, Upper Michigan, or Iowa;
- Requests submitted less than SIX WEEKS in advance of the event date;
- Requests for specific items and/or specific autographs;
- Autographs on personal items regardless of the intended use of the items. All personal items received will be returned to the sender unsigned;
- Tickets for home and/or away games and/or non-football events held at Lambeau Field;
- On-field/pre-game passes;
- Lambeau Field tours; and
- Events where fundraising is not part of the event or where fundraising does not support a non-profit organization or charitable cause.
All in kind/item requests must be submitted with supporting documentation at least SIX WEEKS in advance of the event date.
For information about the Green Bay Packers Foundation or to apply for a grant, click here.
ONLINE ACCOUNT ACCESS AND/OR MAINTENANCE
Online account login to review submitted applications, change login email and/or password.
NEED MORE INFORMATION?
To learn more about the online application process, including how to create an account, review the FAQ below or contact us.
FAQ – Technical Questions
WHAT PASSWORD DO I USE ON THE LOG IN PAGE?
First time applicants must create a password that contains at least 12 characters, with at least three of the following character types: lower case, upper case, numeric, special. Passwords are case sensitive.
I HAVE ENTERED BY EMAIL AND PASSWORD AND CANNOT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT PAGE OR APPLICATION
The email address and password must match those provided when the account was created. Contact us if unable to log in.
I RECEIVED AN ERROR MESSAGE AFTER CLICKING "FORGOT PASSWORD CLICK HERE"
The email address entered does not match the email used to create the account or the email address is misspelled.
THE TEMPORARY PASSWORD I RECEIVED DOESN'T WORK
The temporary password email is system-generated with a unique password that is time sensitive. For best results, copy the password from the email and paste it in the password field as soon as possible after that email is generated.
THE PERSON WHO CREATED THE ONLINE ACCOUNT NO LONGER WORKS HERE; SHOULD A NEW ACCOUNT BE CREATED?
No, if you have access to the old log in information, use it to log in and on the account page, click "To change e-mail and/or password click here" to change the log in information. If the old log in information is not available, create a new account. Contact us with the email address of the old account and the email address of the new account if you'd like the account information transferred from the old account to the new account.
I HAVE LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT AND MY APPLICATION IS NOT LISTED UNDER THE "APPLICATION NAME" HEADING
If you are looking for a saved, but not submitted application, verify the option on the right side of the page is "In Progress Applications". If the application is not listed, you will need to start a new application. If you are looking for a submitted application, verify the option on the right side of the page is "Submitted Applications".
WHY ARE THERE SEVERAL COPIES OF THE SAME APPLICATION IN PROGRESS ON MY ACCOUNT PAGE?
A new application is created each time you click the "Start a new in kind application" link.
WHERE CAN I REVIEW SUBMITTED APPLICATIONS?
Log in to your account page and next to "Show" on the right side of the page, change the option to "Submitted Applications".