Green Bay Packers vs. Minnesota Vikings
Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018
Kickoff: 12 p.m. CST
Please reference the table below for Lambeau Field hours of operation on Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018.
Exiting & re-entry will not be allowed. Any guest that leaves the stadium after entering will NOT be allowed to re-enter.
|Area||Hours of Operation|
|Parking lot||8 a.m. (for permit holders)|
|Lambeau Field Atrium||8 a.m. via the American Family Insurance Gate to TICKETED guests only. All other gates (including the Miller Lite Gate and Oneida Nation Gate) will open 2 hours prior to kickoff at 10 a.m.|
|1919 Kitchen & Tap||8 a.m. to 10 p.m.|
|Guest Services Desk||8 a.m. until approximately 1 hour after game ends|
|Packers Pro Shop (main store - north side of stadium)||8 a.m. until approximately 1 hour after game ends. Open to TICKETED guests only.|
|Game Day Store (west side of stadium)||Open from 8:00 am to 9:45 am to GENERAL PUBLIC. Reopening to TICKETED guests only from 10:00 am until approximately 1 hour after the game ends.|
|Johnsonville Tailgate Village (east side of parking lot)||8 a.m. until approximately 1 hour after game ends. Open to ticketed and non-ticketed fans.|
|Atrium Eateries||8 a.m. to end of game|
|Gates/All Seating Areas||10 a.m. to end of game|
|Stadium Tours||Not offered on home gamedays|
|Hall of Fame||8 a.m. until kickoff|
|Ticket Office (north side of stadium)||8 a.m. until halftime|
Non-ticketed guests will be allowed in the Lambeau Field Atrium 45 minutes after the end of the game.
If you're looking for great places to lay your head the night before or after a game, Green Bay and surrounding communities offer a wide variety of lodging options. For information on accommodations or other area attractions that make Packer Country a destination like no other, visit GreenBay.com, the online home of the Greater Green Bay Convention & Visitors Bureau or call (888) 867-3342.
Anything not covered here may be found in our Lambeau Field A-Z Guide.
Kiosks are located inside the Lambeau Field Atrium.
- American Family Insurance: Visit the American Family Insurance Legendary Fan Zone inside the Atrium to support your team and give back to the community. All you have to do is what you do best: Fan Fearlessly! Forgot your game face? No problem! Transform that beautiful face into the face of a Super Fan with virtual face paint. And don’t forget to check out the Digital Fan Wall, where the more fans interact, the higher the Fan Meter rises. Watch your fandom score rise in real time! Have fun, Green Bay Packers fans!
- Associated Bank: Visit the Associated Bank Interact With The Pack complimentary photo experience near the Johnsonville Tailgate Village. Fans have an opportunity to virtually interact with Donald Driver, Randall Cobb, David Bakhtiari or Jerry Kramer and receive an autographed photo with the player of their choice courtesy of Associated Bank.
- Chevrolet: Now you can be among the first to check out the latest from inside the Atrium. You can also cheese it up in photo ops and show off pics with #ChevyPack. Don’t forget to enter the Chevy Packers Fan Experience Sweepstakes for the chance to win a new Chevy. For complete details and official rules, visit ChevyPackersExperience.com.
- Kohl’s Sign Making: Fans will be able to make signs for the game
Bus Route Information
On gameday, let the Green Bay Metro and Green Bay Packers be your ride to and from the game. For the 2018 season, fans can utilize four free, efficient and convenient gameday bus routes for all Packers home games. The routes begin four hours before kickoff and run for approximately three hours following the game, leaving Lambeau Field every 30 minutes.
The free Green Bay Metro gameday bus service is brought to fans this week by Miller and is available from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. before the game, and until 4:30 p.m. after the game, with extended service to several areas of Green Bay. Fans visiting prior to gameday also are encouraged to use the free G-Line bus route, which runs each half hour between Lambeau Field and downtown Green Bay.
Carry-In Policy & Fan Safety
Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. Firearms and other weapons, knives, switchblades, bags, backpacks, coolers, strollers, umbrellas, duffel bags, large purses, fanny packs, obstructive banners and signs are all strictly prohibited, as are food & beverages, noisemakers of any kind, selfie sticks, video cameras and still photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
Fans will be allowed to carry in a clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag. Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Small clutch purses the size of a woman’s hand, measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search. Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Traditional stadium seats with backs and seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers or concealable areas. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin’s concealed carry law now in effect, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
View a list of today's Packers game contests and sponsors.
Designated Driver Program
Responsible consumption of alcohol is a priority of the Green Bay Packers, Miller Brewing Co., Coca-Cola and Nicolet Water. Therefore, we have implemented a Designated Driver program to offer sensible alternatives and educate our guests of the dangers of drinking and driving. Guests may register at the kiosk in the Atrium, as well as at the kiosks in Sections 109 and 112 on the lower concourse. Suite and club guests may register at the concierge desks. South End guests (i.e. sections numbers ending with the letter “s”) may also sign up at kiosks located on 6th and 7th floors. By registering, guests will receive a complimentary voucher that may be redeemed for one of several non-alcoholic beverage choices, while also having the opportunity to win a Coach Mike McCarthy signed Mini Helmet.
Use the following directions to reach Lambeau Field on gameday.
Travelers should allow extra time and can check online for real-time traffic information, including travel times, lane closures and incidents, at 511 Wisconsin online at www.511wi.gov or by calling 511.
Lambeau Field Evacuation Plan
Fan Code of Conduct
The Green Bay Packers are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe game experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at Lambeau Field or in its parking lots and, in some cases, may result in arrest and/or ejection from the game. The following will not be tolerated:
- Smoking: Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the purpose of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
- While standing and cheering is permitted, please keep in mind that continued standing can interfere with others’ ability to enjoy the game from their seats. To be courteous to all guests in attendance, we ask fans to stand and cheer when appropriate with the flow of the game.
Repeat violations of the above policy may result in the permanent revocation of season tickets, regardless of whether or not the spectators or violators using the tickets are the season ticket holders of record.
The fan code of conduct has been enhanced with an option for fans to use their mobile phones to alert security via text message to behavior that detracts from a positive gameday experience. The numbers will be visible throughout the stadium, including on signage in the stadium bowl and at all concession stands. Announcements also will be made in-stadium.
Fan Experience Survey
Speak up and win! After you attend a Packers game, tell us about your experience. Please take a few minutes to complete the survey and be entered to win Packers autographed prizes.
Fan Walkway Activities/Displays
Displays are located along the Fan Walkway, across from the Johnsonville Tailgate Village.
- Associated Bank: Visit the Associated Bank Interact With The Pack complimentary photo experience near the Johnsonville Tailgate Village. Fans have an opportunity to virtually interact with Randall Cobb, David Bakhtiari, Donald Driver or Jerry Kramer, and receive an autographed photo with the player of their choice courtesy of Associated Bank.
- Bridgestone: Fans can view Bridgestone trucks on display and participate in a football toss.
- Chevrolet: Now you can be among the first to check out the new Chevy lineup at our display across from the Johnsonville Tailgate Village. You can also cheese it up in photo ops and show off pics with #ChevyPack. Don’t forget to enter the Chevy Packers Fan Experience Sweepstakes for the chance to win a new Chevy. For complete details and official rules, visit ChevyPackersExperience.com.
- Diageo: Fans can stop by to participate in a Plinko board game for fans 21 years and older, and to sign up for a ticket giveaway. Fans will also receive a free bottle of water on behalf of Diageo (bottled water is not allowd through stadium gates).
- Erbert & Gerberts: Stop by to sample Erbert & Gerbert’s sandwiches.
- General Mills: Stop by to sample mini tacos.
- Jack Links: Fans can stop by to receive Jack Link’s Jerky samples.
- Kohl’s “Show Us Your Sign”: Fans will be able to make signs for the game and participate in football toss.
- Packers Pro Shop Trailer: Shop a limited selection of Packers Pro Shop items for sale along the Fan Walkway. For a full selection of merchandise visit the Packers Pro Shop inside Lambeau Field by the American Family Insurance gate or the Gameday Store on the west side of the stadium.
- Patrick Cudahy: Fans can stop by to spin Patrick Cudahy’s prize wheel for their chance to win a number of prizes.
- U.S. Cellular: Fans can participate in a football toss game and interactive prizing game for your chance to win some cool prizes!
- USA Today Network Wisconsin: Sign up for subscriptions and receive a Packers Pro Shop gift card or blanket.
All displays and activities are subject to change.
A flyover will be performed by two Navy F-18s from VFC-12 based in Oceana, VA., prior to Sunday’s game.
Food and Beverage Concessions
Vendors will stop serving in the stands/aisles inside the stadium at the end of the third quarter but most concession stands are open and will serve food until the end of the game. Alcohol cannot be brought into or out of the stadium. The sale of beer is limited to two per customer, per purchase, with all sales ceasing at the end of the third quarter.
All stadium gates open two hours prior to kickoff and are accessible to guests with disabilities. For easier access, guests with seats in the South End (i.e. section numbers ending with the letter “s”) should enter through the Shopko Gate on the south side of the stadium. Guests sitting elsewhere in the stadium are encouraged to use the gate suggested on their ticket for the most direct route to their seats.
Get Loud Lambeau
It’s gameday and you know what to do…GET LOUD LAMBEAU!
Whether you’re cheering at the game at Lambeau Field, a road game, or at your virtual Lambeau Field, we need you at your loudest. And, Packers fans never disappoint.
So let the opposing team know that you’re loud and proud to support the team.
Go Pack Go!
A wall flag, compliments of Miller Lite, will be given away at all gate entrances prior to kickoff at Sunday’s game.
Guests with Disabilities
The Green Bay Packers and Lambeau Field staff recognize and strive to accommodate the individual needs of guests with disabilities. For information on seating for fans who use wheelchairs, as well as parking and additional services provided for fans with disabilities, please contact the Packers Ticket Office at (920) 569-7501 or review further information.
The Packers Halftime Break will feature highlights from the first half of the game and the High School Quarterback Challenge, presented by Camera Corner and HPE. The High School Quarterback Challenge will feature an on-field competition Menomonie High School and Hudson High School.
Additionally, there will be a ceremony to unveil Jerry Kramer’s name on the façade of Lambeau Field celebrating his induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame.
Healthy Dining Options
Johnsonville Tailgate Village
Join us in the Johnsonville Tailgate Village (JTV) - the premier gameday tailgate party in the Lambeau Field parking lot. Featuring live bands and great prizes, the JTV is FREE to the public. Come enjoy food and beverages along with the entertainment. No ticket for the game? Watch it inside the JTV - as close as you can get to Lambeau Field.
Michael Ray, a country recording artist, will perform the National Anthem.
NFL Ticket Exchange at NFL.com Powered by Ticketmaster
When you can't find the Packers tickets you want, or use the Packers tickets you bought.
- Buyers score 100% guaranteed seats, even for sold-out games.
- Sellers never deal with ticket delivery or worry about getting paid.
- Buy or sell today!
Real Packers fans, real Packers tickets.
We now offer nursing rooms for comfort and privacy located in the main Atrium (year round) and fourth floor club level (gameday and private events). In addition the family restrooms are good locations for nursing mothers and guests with special needs. Outlets and chairs are available in these restrooms. Nursing mothers may carry in supplies for nursing (nursing pump, bottles, etc.); however, no coolers or glass are permitted. Please refer to the Carry-In Policy for further information.
Packers Official Fan Club
Be a part of the TEAM. Join the official Green Bay Packers Kids Club.
- Junior Power Pack: Join the official kids club for Packers fans 14 years of age and under. Members of the Junior Power Pack receive a membership kit containing a JPP membership card, Packers dry erase board, player picture and other cool Packers items. They will also receive an invitation to a members-only football clinic, back-to-school packet (in August), free admission to the Packers Hall of Fame, discount at the Packers Pro Shop, holiday greetings (in December) and a birthday card. Fans may visit packers.com/fans/kids-club to join the club.
The Lambeau Field parking lot opens four hours prior to kickoff. With the exception of a limited number of first come, first served parking for people with disabilities, the entire stadium lot is sold out to holders of season parking passes. Reserved season parking customers must enter the lot at the entrance indicated on their parking pass and follow the directions given by the parking attendants. All vehicles must fit into a 9’x18’ parking stall. Tailgating should extend no further than 6’ from the end of your vehicle. Tailgating setup must be broken down/removed from drive aisle before leaving your vehicle. No buses, R.V.'s or oversized vehicles are allowed in the Lambeau Field lot. For information on season parking, or to be added to the waiting list for season parking passes in the Lambeau Field lot, please contact the Packers Ticket Office at (920) 569-7501.
A number of parking lots close to Lambeau Field are also available for those who wish to reserve spaces for their cars, recreational vehicles, or busses, on an individual game basis. For information on obtaining individual game reserved parking in an outlying lot, please contact:
Game-Day Parking Information
P.O. Box 10567
Green Bay, WI 54307-0567
In addition to the reserved parking options listed above, free parking is available on many residential streets within walking distance of the stadium, and many private property owners in the vicinity offer parking for a fee. See complete parking info.
Parking is available directly across the street from Lambeau Field on Ridge Road. Parking is $40 per car, and lots open 4 hours before kickoff. Tailgating is allowed. Porta potties, dumpsters, and hot coal bins are available throughout the lot.
Pre-Kickoff Exit & Re-Entry Policy
On gamedays, the Lambeau Field Atrium (and all businesses therein) is open to ticketed guests only until 45 minutes after the game, at which time non-ticketed guests are allowed access.
FOR AFTERNOON GAMES
Noon – 3:30 p.m. start times, the Atrium will open to ticketed guests four hours prior to kickoff. To access the Atrium before the stadium seating areas open (two hours prior to kickoff), please enter at the American Family Insurance Gate on the east side of the stadium, where your ticket will be scanned. All other gates (including the Miller Lite Gate and Oneida Nation Gate) will open 2 hours prior to kickoff. Once “scanned in”, you will not be allowed to exit and re-enter the stadium. There is no exit/re-entry for afternoon games.
FOR EVENING GAMES
6:00 p.m. or later start times, the Atrium is open to ticketed guests six hours prior to kickoff. To access the Atrium before the stadium seating areas open (two hours prior to kickoff), please enter at the American Family Insurance Gate on the east side of the stadium, where your ticket will be scanned. All other gates (including the Miller Lite Gate and Oneida Nation Gate) will open 2 hours prior to kickoff. You may exit the Atrium and re-enter later by having your ticket “exit scanned” at the American Family Insurance Gate no later than four hours prior to kickoff. Once properly “exit scanned”, your ticket will be valid for re-entry for the game. Please be aware that once your ticket has been “scanned in”, if you choose to leave the stadium at any time without having your ticket properly “exit scanned” during the limited time frame of six to four hours prior to kickoff, you will not be allowed re-entry.
Premium Seating Opportunities
The following opportunities are available to patrons with suite and club seat tickets. For more information on long-term or individual game premium seats, please contact the Premium Sales & Guest Services staff at (920) 569-7260.
CLUB LEVEL MAPS:
Bench seating is provided in the main stadium bowl. Fans will find numbered rows within the aisles and seat numbers on the benches. A convenient, comfortable option for the bench seating is rental of portable seat backs, which are available for $6 in the lower concourse near the Mills Fleet Farm Gate, Oneida Nation Gate, Kwik Trip Gate and section 111/113 near the Miller Lite Gate. Guests sitting in the new South End (i.e. sections numbers ending with the letter “s”) do not need a seat-back rental.
Lambeau Field is a smoke-free facility as required by Wisconsin State Law. This includes the Lambeau Field Atrium, stadium bowl and concourses. There are no designated smoking areas inside Lambeau Field, nor is exit and re-entry permitted for smoking. This policy also applies to smokeless and electronic cigarettes – they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected or subject to a fine.
Special Gameday Features
Jerry Kramer Pro Football Hall of Fame Halftime Ceremony
On Sunday, the Packers will honor Jerry Kramer, who was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this past summer.
Stadium Seating Chart
Please refer to the Lambeau Field seating chart for seat locations.
Tours are not offered on the day of a home game and on days of various stadium events. Limited number of tours are sold online. All other tickets are sold on a first-come, first-served basis for each day's available tours. Tickets cannot be sold over the phone. Advance tickets may be purchased online. Please call (920) 569-7512 for additional information, or stop at the Hall of Fame front desk.
Tailgating is a time-honored tradition at Lambeau Field. We encourage fans to have a good time, but please do so responsibly. Those utilizing the Lambeau Field parking lot will be permitted only one parking space per vehicle. Tailgating setup must stay within a 9’ x 6’ space behind your vehicle to allow for vehicle and pedestrian traffic. Tailgating setup must be taken down and put away prior to leaving your vehicle. No recreational (wood) fires, open flames, or fryers allowed. Grill cooking with charcoal or L.P. gas is permitted (no wood as fuel). All grills must be supervised at all times by a responsible adult (18 years or older), and be fully extinguished before being left unattended. Separate containers are available in the lot for hot charcoals, recyclable items and trash.
Waste Management recycling receptacles are located throughout the Lambeau Field parking lot for your convenience. Green Waste Management dumpsters, with open yellow lids, are available for tailgating recyclables such as aluminum/tin cans, beer/wine/liquor bottles, cardboard and paper.
Several stadium restrooms are accessible from the parking lot and are available to tailgaters from the time the parking lot opens (four hours prior to kickoff) until one hour prior to kickoff. These restrooms are located on the north, northwest and southwest sides of the stadium. Portable restrooms are also available throughout the parking lot.
- Oneida St will be closed for vehicular traffic from Lombardi Ave to Mike McCarthy Way (formerly Potts Ave) from 4 hours prior to kick-off until 2 hours after the conclusion of the game. Armed Forces Dr will also be closed at Oneida St during this time.
- All other streets surrounding Lambeau Field will operate as intended prior to the game until kick-off.
DURING THE GAME
- In addition to the Oneida St. closure, Lombardi Ave will be closed from Ridge Rd to Oneida St. at kick-off. To access the parking lot after kick-off, you must show the officer at that intersection your parking pass and he will allow you to proceed to your designated lot.
- Mike McCarthy Way (formerly Potts Ave) will become one way eastbound from Oneida St to Ashland Ave.
- Oneida St will become one way northbound from Lombardi Ave to W. Mason St.
- Ridge Rd will become one way northbound from Valley View Rd. to W. Mason St.
- Ridge Rd Will also become one way southbound from Valley View Rd to Cormier St.
Uber is the rideshare partner of the Packers. To help fans score faster rides from Lambeau Field, we've partnered with Uber on a designated Pick Up zone. Fans can request an Uber ride and meet their driver for a convenient departure. To request your ride, exit at the Associated Bank or Kwik Trip gates. Your driver will meet you at Bellin Health Titletown, located behind Lodge Kohler for a seamless pickup.
Waste Management recycling receptacles are located throughout the Lambeau Field parking lot for your convenience. Green Waste Management dumpsters, with open yellow lids, are available for tailgating recyclables such as aluminum/tin cans, beer/wine/liquor bottles, cardboard and paper. Recycling receptacles are also located on the concourse and premium levels throughout Lambeau Field. Think Green. Think Waste Management.
U.S. Cellular, the Official Wireless Partner of the Green Bay Packers, wants to remind you of the availability of WiFi at today’s game. U.S. Cellular - keeping fans connected throughout Wisconsin.
Will Call & Ticket Issues
Will Call is distributed at the main ticket office, located on the northeast side of the stadium, facing Lombardi Avenue and adjacent to the Miller Lite Gate. Lost, stolen and all other ticket-related issues can also be addressed there. On gamedays, for 12 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. start times, the main ticket office opens four hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. For games that start 6 p.m. or later, the main ticket office opens six hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime. In addition to the main ticket office, an auxiliary ticket office is located on the south side of the stadium adjacent to the Shopko Gate to also address lost, stolen and all other gameday ticket-related issues. The auxiliary ticket office opens 2 hours prior to kickoff and closes shortly after kickoff. Media Will Call is located on the south side adjacent to the Shopko Gate. Media Will Call opens 3 hours prior to kickoff and closes at kickoff.