Green Bay Packers Employment
Thank you for your interest in working with the Green Bay Packers. The Green Bay Packers have limited opportunities for full/part-time/seasonal/gameday employment. There are various internships and seasonal/game day positions available throughout the year.
The Green Bay Packers are accepting applications for the 2020 season. The Packers Pro Shop, Guest Services, Packers Hall of Fame, Stadium Tours, Security, Facilities and Titletown departments are seeking qualified candidates to join our team. If you'd like to be a part of our legendary experience, please apply.
HOW TO APPLY
Please fill out an application and mail or deliver to:
Green Bay Packers
ATTN: Human Resources
1265 Lombardi Avenue
Green Bay, WI 54304
OR email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to be considered for available full-time, part-time, seasonal or internship opportunities that match your qualifications, please see current open positions.
Job Fair – Gameday Positions
- DATE: July 14 & 15 from 4-7 p.m.
- LOCATION: Johnsonville Tailgate Village – Lambeau Field, 1265 Lombardi Ave, Green Bay, WI
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply online for a gameday position (Req #28 or Req #29) prior to attending.
Seasonal/Part-Time Positions Available: (minimum age requirement is 16 years old)
- Hall of Fame – Customer Service Representatives
- Stadium Tours – Tour Guides
- Packers Pro Shop – Pro Shop Associate, Distribution Center Associate and Phones Associate
- Atrium Operations
- Titletown Park Attendant
- Stadium Housekeeping
- Titletown Operations Setup Staff
- Titletown Operations Housekeeping
Gameday Positions Available: (minimum age requirement is 16 years old)
The Green Bay Packers are seeking gameday employees to assist with Packers home games/events and provide legendary customer service to all guests at Lambeau Field.
- Security Event Staff
- Guest Services - Greeters, Ushers, Attendants, Wheelchair Assistance
Apply online for any gameday positions