Win with the Packers Pass at Lambeau Field Live, Packers Experience and Packers Training Camp!
Packers Pass gives you the opportunity to win great prizes at each event, including 2018 home game tickets, autographed merchandise, Packers Pro Shop gift cards, and more!
Just for registering, one lucky fan will win four tickets to a 2018 regular season Packers home game!
Lambeau Field Live presented by Associated Bank is bringing the Packers to a city near you! This traveling interactive exhibit includes everything fans love about Lambeau Field to five locations around the state: Summerfest, the Northern Wisconsin State Fair, EAA AirVenture, the Wisconsin State Fair, and Taste of Madison.
Fans visiting Lambeau Field Live can enjoy Play 60 activities, alumni meet-and-greets, a satellite Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame, a Lambeau Leap wall and a one-of-a-kind virtual-reality display, presented by Patrick Cudahy. Lambeau Field Live visitors also have the chance to win great prizes, including tickets and autographed merchandise by registering for Packers Pass.
Packers Experience, presented by American Family Insurance, Old El Paso, Bellin Health and Fleet Farm is timed to coincide with the beginning of training camp at Lambeau Field. A four-day festival for fans of all ages, the Packers Experience will feature live music, a replica team locker room, USA Football kids’ clinics, Packers alumni question-and-answer sessions, photo stations and prizes through Packers Pass.
The Packers Experience will begin Thursday, July 26, which is the first day of Packers Training Camp, presented by Bellin Health. Fans can join the festivities on:
- Thursday, July 26: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Friday, July 27: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, July 28: 9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At each event, fans can use Packers Pass to participate in on-site activities, scan-to-win prizing opportunities and more.
There are 30+ activities for fans to enjoy at Packers Experience, including the following:
- 40-YARD DASH: Participants test their speed as they run as fast as they can for 40 yards into a landing pad.
- ARTS & CRAFTS: Coloring pages and temporary tattoo application
- EXTRA POINT KICK: Participants attempt to kick an extra point through NFL regulation goal posts from the 15 yard line.
- FIELD GOAL KICK: Fans test their ability to kick a field goal through regulation NFL goal posts.
- GEAR UP AND GO: Kids can try on actual NFL equipment and feel like a pro
- HAIL MARY: Participants test their long-distance accuracy by throwing a deep pass over defenders into a drop-in net.
- LOOK LIKE A PLAYER: Step inside a uniformed body-cast mold of all Packers past and present uniforms, and take a picture.
- PACKERS LOCKER ROOM: A mock-up of the locker room with (eighteen) wooden lockers including name plates and player gear.
- PUNT RETURN: Participants catch a 60-foot simulated punt launched from a JUGS machine and return by running through various obstacles including pads, dummies, and finishing by diving into the end zone.
- QUICK SLANT: Participants line up and at the “hike” signal run the pattern like NFL wide receivers through opposing defenders, and catch a ball thrown for a “JUGS” machine at a moderate velocity.
- ROOKIE CAMP: Test playmaking abilities in one game including a running, kicking, throwing and defending geared towards kids aged 4-12.
- ROOKIE OBSTACLE COURSE: Participants test their footwork and agility while they high step, crouch and weave, and push a medicine ball all before a final dive onto a crash pad.
- TOUCH PASS: Participants attempt one of the most difficult throws for an NFL Quarterback by throwing the ball on an arc over the defensive player standee into the drop-in net. Players have five tries to complete a 5-yard, 15-yard, and 25-yard pass.
- TRAINING CAMP: Training Camp allows participants to train like the Pros. Participant receives a hand off, then makes their way down field, avoiding tackling dummies, stepping over obstacles and weaving through traffic, finishing the run with a dive into the end zone.
- And more!
“Passport Badges” from Packers Pass
The more Passport Badges you collect, the more opportunities you have to win! Prizes are displayed within the Packers app for each event, and include home game tickets, autographed merchandise, gift cards and more.
- Register through the Packers’ official app under Packers Pass or packers.com/passregister
- Use your smartphone to scan at the following locations around Lambeau Field Live, Packers Experience and Training Camp.
LAMBEAU FIELD LIVE
- Alumni Photos
- Associated Bank’s Interact with the Pack
Badge locations include:
American Family Insurance Zone:
- Legendary Fan Experience
- Training Camp
- Hail Mary
- Quick Slant
- Lombardi Trophy Photo Frame
- Legendary DreamTheater Inspired by American Family Insurance
- American Family Insurance DreamDrive
- Johnsonville Tailgate Village
Fleet Farm Zone:
- Touch Pass
- Punt Return
- Field Goal Kick
- Extra Point Kick
- Fleet Farm Spin to Win
Bellin Health Zone:
- 40-Yard Dash
- Bellin Health Combine
- Packers Locker Room
- Look Like A Player
- Lambeau Leap/Statues
Old El Paso Zone:
- Rookie Camp
- Rookie Obstacle Course
- Old El Paso Taco Samples
- Gear Up And Go
- Lombardi Time Photo Frame
- Lambeau Field Marquee Photo Frame
- Arts & Crafts
- Gatorade Jr. Training Camp
- Training Camp Photo Frame
- Packers Pro Shop
- Packers Hall of Fame
- 1919 Kitchen & Tap
- Centennial Sit-Downs
- Oneida Nation Gate
PACKERS TRAINING CAMP
- American Family DreamDrive
- Entrance to Training Camp
- Hall of Fame
- Lambeau Leap/Statues
- Lombardi Trophy
- Packers Pro Shop
- 1919 Kitchen & Tap
Passport winners will be selected after Sept. 5, 2018 and will be contacted by phone or email. No purchase necessary. See official rules for complete details.
"RESERVED SEATING" FROM PACKERS PASS
As usual, Packers Training Camp and Packers Experience will have first-come first-served seating for all open practices. Temporary bleachers will be available on the north end of Ray Nitschke Field with a limited number of seats that will be reserved for those who win with the Packers Pass. Fans are encouraged to scan their Packers Pass for a chance to reserve seats at the scan location located near Nitschke Field.
There is a maximum of 4 seats per entry that can be reserved per person. Winners will be notified by Packers staff if they are an instant winner and will provide instructions of where to meet. Winners must arrive prior to 15 minutes after the start of practice to ensure a spot.
*Reserved seating will be at the north end of Nitschke Field. Reserved seating is not available in other areas. Winners are only allowed the number of seats that they registered for when they signed-up. There are no make-ups or make goods for a canceled or moved practice(s).
**Packers Pass – no purchase necessary. Prize for first scan is a Packers drawstring bag, and it is available while supplies last.