- An exhibition match between European soccer clubs FC Bayern Munich and Manchester City, the first-ever soccer match to be played at Lambeau Field.
- Lambeau Field
- Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Gates open at 4 p.m. CDT
- Match starts at 6 p.m. CDT
|Area||Hours of Operation|
|Parking lot||2 p.m.|
|Lambeau Field Atrium||12 p.m.|
|1919 Kitchen & Tap||12 p.m. until MIDNIGHT|
|Guest Services Desk||12 p.m. until 1 HOUR AFTER GAME|
|Packers Pro Shop (main store - north side of stadium)||12 p.m. until 1 HOUR AFTER GAME|
|Gameday Store (west side of stadium)||2 p.m. until 1 HOUR AFTER GAME|
|Johnsonville Tailgate Village (east side of parking lot)||2 p.m. until 1 HOUR AFTER GAME|
|Atrium Eateries||2 p.m. until 1 HOUR AFTER GAME|
|Gates/All Seating Areas||4 p.m.|
|Hall of Fame||12 p.m. to Kickoff|
|Ticket Office (north side of stadium)||12 p.m. until halftime|
- Parking lots open at 2 p.m. CDT
- Parking for general ticket holders will be $20, first-come, first-served, in the Lambeau Field parking lots.
- Numerous private property owners in the surrounding residential and business areas also offer parking at varying prices.
- Lambeau Field is entirely cashless, with the exception of parking, which is cash-only.
- Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. No bags or purses will be allowed inside Lambeau Field unless they are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and are no larger than 12" by 6" by 12". Stadium cushions are also not allowed as a part of the policy, however, stadium seats and stadium pads that contain no pockets or zippers and are 18" wide or smaller are allowed. Items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
- Noisemakers of any kind (including vuvuzelas and whistles)
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman's hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12"x6"x12".
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin's concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
Know Before You Go
- Tickets are mobile-only. Please have your phone charged and your ticket downloaded. Be sure it's ready to scan when you approach the gate. Also, please add your ticket to your mobile phone's wallet, if possible.
- All concession and merchandise locations are cashless. Please have your credit/debit cards ready for use. If you need to convert cash to a card, you can find conversion machines in the Atrium, Section 423 of the indoor club seats and in the Johnsonville Tailgate Village.
- Supporters should be aware that any flags carried in must not be attached to any poles or hard objects, should be carried in loosely and should not obstruct others' view of the match. Additionally, obstructive or oversized banners and signs, noisemakers of any kind (including vuvuzelas) and firearms or other weapons are strictly prohibited. All attendees will use walk-through metal detectors, and no purses or bags are allowed unless they are clear bags that do not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches. The full carry-in policy is listed above.
- International fans planning to purchase alcohol at the match must use their passports or passport card for identification, as Lambeau Field beverage vendors cannot accept international forms of ID other than a passport or passport card.
Pre-Kickoff Exit & Re-Entry Policy
On gamedays, the Lambeau Field Atrium (and all businesses therein) is open to ticketed guests only until 45 minutes after the game, at which time non-ticketed guests are allowed access.
All individuals, regardless of age (babies included), must have a ticket to enter Lambeau Field on gameday. If you and your child become separated, please contact the nearest security personnel. While we understand that other venues may have different ticket policies for children, the unique seating area inside Lambeau Field, with its bleachers and tighter configurations common in 1957 when it was constructed, make it necessary to have our policy. Even a small child on a lap would make a row impassable for other patrons to efficiently and safely get to and from their seats during the course of a game. We thank you for your understanding.
FOR EVENING GAMES
6:00 p.m. or later start times, the Atrium is open to ticketed guests six hours prior to kickoff. To access the Atrium before the stadium seating areas open (two hours prior to kickoff), please enter at the American Family Insurance Gate on the east side of the stadium, where your ticket will be scanned. All other gates (including the Miller Lite Gate and Oneida Nation Gate) will open 2 hours prior to kickoff. You may exit the Atrium and re-enter later by having your ticket "exit scanned" at the American Family Insurance Gate no later than four hours prior to kickoff. Once properly "exit scanned", your ticket will be valid for re-entry for the game. Please be aware that once your ticket has been "scanned in", if you choose to leave the stadium at any time without having your ticket properly "exit scanned" during the limited time frame of six to four hours prior to kickoff, you will not be allowed re-entry.
- Leading up to matchday, both clubs will host events for fans.
- FC Bayern Munich will host a Fan Event featuring Club Legend Giovane Elber on Friday, July 22, from 6:30 to 8 p.m., at Hagemeister Park, 325 N. Washington St., Green Bay.
- Manchester City will host a free youth clinic at Titletown on Friday throughout the day between 9 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., with appearances by club legends Pablo Zabaleta and Joleon Lescott from 4:30-5:30. Though registration for the clinic is full, members of the media are welcome to stop by the football field at Titletown to capture the fun.
- On Saturday, both teams will also host pregame fan activities. FC Bayern Much will welcome fans at the FC Bayern Fanzone at the Fan Walkway on the east side of Lambeau Field near the Oneida Nation Gate from 3 to 6 p.m. on Saturday. The event will feature the Bundesliga Trophy, photo opportunities, football activations, raffles, mascots and an appearance by Elber.
- Fans of both teams can also enjoy pre- and post-game ceremonies including a fireworks display.
- Supporters visiting Lambeau Field for the first time are welcome to visit the Lambeau Field Atrium, the Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame. Lambeau Field Stadium Tours will be available Friday and Saturday, with tickets available on packershofandtours.com. Prior to the match, fans can enjoy the Johnsonville Tailgate Village, the permanent tailgating and event structure in the stadium's east side parking lot. The JTV will be open for ticketed and non-tickets fans alike starting at 2 p.m., with live entertainment, food and beverages and a festive tailgating atmosphere.
ABOUT FC BAYERN MUNICH
- FC Bayern Munich is one of the world's most successful sports organizations on and off the field. Since the club's foundation in 1900, FC Bayern has won 31 national championships, 20 domestic cups as well as six UEFA Champions League titles, making it the most successful German team in history. FC Bayern is also renowned globally for its financial success, youth development and supporter culture. The club's unique ownership structure sees more than 295,000 club members own a majority share, more than any other sports organization in the world. With over 900 million interested worldwide, FC Bayern is one of the strongest brands in global sports. In April 2014, FC Bayern opened its first international office in the U.S. to engage with the millions of fans living in the Americas. Following the success of the first international venture, the club opened an office in Shanghai in March 2017 and Bangkok April 2022.
ABOUT MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
- Manchester City FC is an English Premier League club initially founded in 1880 as St Mark's West Gorton. It officially became Manchester City FC in 1894 and has since then gone onto win the European Cup Winners' Cup, seven League Championship titles, including five Premier League titles (2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021), and six FA Cups. Manchester City FC is one of 11 clubs comprising the City Football Group and counts New York City FC and Melbourne City FC among its sister clubs. Under manager Pep Guardiola, one of the most highly decorated managers in world football, the Club plays its domestic and UEFA Champions League home fixtures at the Etihad Stadium, a spectacular 55,000 seat arena that City have called home since 2003. Today, the Stadium sits on the wider Etihad Campus, which also encompasses the City Football Academy, a state-of-the-art performance training and youth development facility located in the heart of East Manchester. Featuring a 7,000 capacity Academy Stadium, the City Football Academy is also where Manchester City Women's Football Club and the Elite Development Squad train on a daily basis and play their competitive home games.