- An exhibition match between European soccer clubs FC Bayern Munich and Manchester City, the first-ever soccer match to be played at Lambeau Field.
- Lambeau Field
- Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Gates open at 4 p.m. CDT
- Match starts at 6 p.m. CDT
- Tickets for the game will go on sale to the public Friday, May 6, at 10 a.m. CDT at Ticketmaster.com. Packers Season Ticket Holders will have access to an exclusive presale starting at 10 a.m. CDT on Thursday, May 5, with additional details provided via email from the Packers ticket office. Season ticket holders and official supporters clubs for FC Bayern Munich and Manchester City will have a separate presale window for tickets starting May 3 at 10 a.m. in their local time zones. Prices range from $35 to $160.
- Parking lots open at 2 p.m. CDT
- Parking for general ticket holders will be $20, first-come, first-served, in the Lambeau Field parking lots.
ABOUT FC BAYERN MUNICH
- FC Bayern Munich is one of the world's most successful sports organizations on and off the field. Since the club's foundation in 1900, FC Bayern has won 31 national championships, 20 domestic cups as well as six UEFA Champions League titles, making it the most successful German team in history. FC Bayern is also renowned globally for its financial success, youth development and supporter culture. The club's unique ownership structure sees more than 295,000 club members own a majority share, more than any other sports organization in the world. With over 900 million interested worldwide, FC Bayern is one of the strongest brands in global sports. In April 2014, FC Bayern opened its first international office in the U.S. to engage with the millions of fans living in the Americas. Following the success of the first international venture, the club opened an office in Shanghai in March 2017 and Bangkok April 2022.
ABOUT MANCHESTER CITY FOOTBALL CLUB
- Manchester City FC is an English Premier League club initially founded in 1880 as St Mark's West Gorton. It officially became Manchester City FC in 1894 and has since then gone onto win the European Cup Winners' Cup, seven League Championship titles, including five Premier League titles (2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2021), and six FA Cups. Manchester City FC is one of 11 clubs comprising the City Football Group and counts New York City FC and Melbourne City FC among its sister clubs. Under manager Pep Guardiola, one of the most highly decorated managers in world football, the Club plays its domestic and UEFA Champions League home fixtures at the Etihad Stadium, a spectacular 55,000 seat arena that City have called home since 2003. Today, the Stadium sits on the wider Etihad Campus, which also encompasses the City Football Academy, a state-of-the-art performance training and youth development facility located in the heart of East Manchester. Featuring a 7,000 capacity Academy Stadium, the City Football Academy is also where Manchester City Women's Football Club and the Elite Development Squad train on a daily basis and play their competitive home games.
- Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. No bags or purses will be allowed inside Lambeau Field unless they are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and are no larger than 12" by 6" by 12". Stadium cushions are also not allowed as a part of the policy, however, stadium seats and stadium pads that contain no pockets or zippers and are 18" wide or smaller are allowed. Items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
- Bags, backpacks, duffel bags
- Large purses
- Fanny packs
- Obstructive banners and signs
- Food & beverages
- Video cameras
- Selfie sticks
- Photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches
- Noisemakers of any kind
- Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried loosely (not in a bag).
- Small cameras, binoculars and cellular phones are acceptable if carried loosely (not in a case).
- A small clutch purse no larger than the size of a woman's hand.
- 1 Gallon clear plastic bag.
- A clear plastic or PVC bag no larger than 12"x6"x12".
- Traditional stadium seats consisting of no more than a seat cushion and back rest (no arm rests) are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18" wide. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed.
Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Regarding Wisconsin's concealed carry law, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.