Starting today, June 11, special Packers player-designed flatbreads will be served at 1919 Kitchen & Tap, with a different player’s favorite flatbread served each week until the end of July.
Ten percent of the proceeds from each players’ flatbreads will be donated to the charity of their choice, with the player who has the top-selling flatbread to receive 25 percent of the proceeds toward their charity of choice.
Those who order one of the specialty flatbreads also will receive a photo of the player who created the flatbread, with a signed photo given out every 50 customers.
The flatbreads will debut today, June 11, with Randall Cobb’s served from June 11 through June 17. The full schedule of flatbreads being served and benefitting charities is:
- June 11-17 – Randall Cobb, Ben’s Wish
- June 18-24 – Tramon Williams, 38 Reasons
- June 25-July 1 – Nick Perry, Ha Ha’s Hero Foundation
- July 1-8 – David Bakhtiari, Fund a Dream
- July 9-15 – Clay Matthews, Cure Duchenne
- July 16-22 – Jimmy Graham, Angel Flight
- July 23-28 – Aaron Rodgers, MACC Fund
More information is available at https://www.1919kitchenandtap.com/events/player-inspired-flatbreads.