Delaware North Sportservice, the exclusive food and beverage service provider for the Green Bay Packers at Lambeau Field, is seeking employees to fill a variety of part-time positions, specifically gameday positions, and will host eight job fairs throughout the summer. The job fairs are set for:
- Thursday, June 7, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 14, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 21, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, June 28, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 5, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 7, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Thursday, July 12, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, July 19, from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m.
Supervisory positions are available as well as various positions throughout the building including 1919 Kitchen & Tap and Titletown.
The job fair will be held on the third floor of the Lambeau Field Atrium. Attendees should enter through either the American Family Insurance Gate or the Miller Lite Gate. Delaware North Sportservice staff will be onsite to assist access to the third floor.
Interested individuals will be asked to fill out an application and interview for positions during the job fair, so please come prepared. Anyone interested in applying should be highly motivated, professional in appearance and demeanor, as well as customer-oriented. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including minorities and women, are encouraged to apply.
If anyone is interested in a position but is unable to attend the job fair, applications can be found online HERE.