Official Rules – 2023
Fan Hall of Fame Contest
•No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
•By entering this contest, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules.
•Contest Dates: Nomination phase dates are November 1, 2023 through November 30, 2023.
Voting phase dates are January 1, 2024 through January 31, 2024.
The 2023 Packers Fan Hall of Fame winner will be announced late February of 2024 (exact date TBD).
All dates are subject to change and will be posted accordingly.
•A total of (2) two winners are selected for this contest:
- a. One (1) Packers Fan Hall of Fame winner.
- b. One (1) consumer contest winner selected from the voting entries (selected once the voting has been completed).
•The Packers Fan Hall of Fame winner prizes will include:
- a. Recognition in the Green Bay Packers Hall of Fame at Lambeau Field.
- b. Four (4) club seat tickets to a 2024 Packers home game with food and beverages. Game selected by the Packers.
- c. Four (4) VIP pre-game sideline passes. Game selected by the Packers.
- d. Four (4) passes to the Packers Hall of Fame.
- e. Custom Packers jersey
- f. $500 Green Bay Packers Pro Shop gift card
- g. One (1) year subscription to PackersNews.com.
•Prizes for the consumer contest winner will include:
- a. Autographed Packers merchandise.
•All prizes are not transferable and are not extendible to any other person and cannot be exchanged for cash.
•Voting ballots can be obtained at the following locations: Online at packers.com.
•Voting entries must be on the Official Ballot entry form. Faxed or illegible entries are void.
Mail-in entries should be mailed to Green Bay Packers: 330m E. Kilbourn Avenue, Suite 1455, Milwaukee, WI 53202
•Only one (1) voting entry per envelope or online submission.
•Only one (1) mail-in or online ballot per person per day.
•The Packers Fan Hall of Fame honoree will be selected by using the following measures:
50% Fan Votes (online and mail-in)
50% Packers Committee Votes
The Green Bay Packers reserve the right to use their discretion in final selections of the Packers Fan Hall of Fame honoree.
•Running voting totals will not be shown online during the voting period.
•One (1) voting winner will be drawn at random from all completed entries received online and mail-in.
•You must be 18 years of age to enter this contest and a legal U.S. resident.
•Winner will be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility and publicity and liability release and a W-9 form. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and surcharges.
•Participants acknowledge that the Green Bay Packers, USA Today Network WI, their subsidiaries and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, and their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, agents, or advertising clients will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from acceptance, possession, use of misuse of any prize or participation in their contest.
•Winners agree to disclosure of their names, hometown, and likeness for publicity purposes without compensation. All entries become the shared property of the USA Today Network WI and the Green Bay Packers.
•Employees of USA Today Network WI and its affiliates, the Green Bay Packers, Packers Fan Hall of Fame sponsors and their immediate family members are not eligible to win Packers Fan Hall of Fame prizes associated with this promotion, although they may participate in nominations and voting for the winners.
· RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: BY PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, PARTICIPANTS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS PACKERS HALL OF FAME AND GREEN BAY PACKERS, INC., AND ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES, AND ANYONE INVOLVED IN THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE CONTEST AND ITS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS, AND CONTEST JUDGES (THE "CONTEST PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST OR RECEIPT OR USE OF ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH. EACH PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION, THE CONTEST PARTIES' LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF PARTICIPATING IN THE CONTEST, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CONTEST PARTIES BE LIABLE FOR ATTORNEYS' FEES, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND EACH PARTICIPANT WAIVES THE RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER. THE WINNER OF ANY PRIZE SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO THE PRIZE OR ANY PRIZE ELEMENTS AFTER IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED OR MADE AVAILABLE.
· DISPUTES: Participants agree that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and either by the United States District Court, Eastern District, located Green Bay, Wisconsin or the Circuit Court of the State of Wisconsin, Outagamie County; (2) they voluntarily submit to the personal jurisdiction of the United States District Court, Eastern District, located Green Bay, Wisconsin or the Circuit Court of the State of Wisconsin, Outagamie County; (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, and in no event shall include consequential damages or attorneys' fees; and (4) participants hereby waive all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor in connection with the contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Wisconsin without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Wisconsin or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Wisconsin.