Tickets Available Through Ticketmaster, At Packers' Ticket Office, At Party Saturday
Staff at the Lambeau Field Atrium will be preparing over the next two days for Saturday's Packers Draft Party presented by Mills Fleet Farm. Doors open at 2 p.m., with the draft beginning at 3 p.m.
Tickets are available and can be purchased through Ticketmaster in person, over the phone and online. The price of a ticket is $25. Admission is free for children ages 6 and younger who enter with a ticketed adult.
Tickets also will be available Saturday at the Packers' ticket office from noon until 4 p.m.
A direct link to online ticket sales information can be found here. Over the phone, tickets can be purchased by calling toll free at 800/745-3000. The toll-free, self-service Ticketmaster Express number, 866/448-7849, also can be used. A TDD (Telecommunications Device for the Deaf) number also is available at 877/474-4TDD. In-person sales are available at statewide Ticketmaster locations.
The event will feature draft coverage on two large, ultra-bright TV projection screens, and the Packers' flagship radio station, Newsradio 620 WTMJ, will be on hand to provide coverage and analysis throughout the day. The Packers have the ninth overall pick, and each club is allotted 10 minutes to make a selection in the first round. Overall, the Packers have four picks in the top 85 selections.
Fans will hear from Packers General Manager Ted Thompson and Head Coach Mike McCarthy. Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy also will greet attendees at the start of the draft.
The party also will include appearances by Packers players Will Blackmon, Brandon Chillar, James Jones, Ruvell Martin, Jordy Nelson and Aaron Rouse, along with alumni Mark Chmura and Aaron Taylor. The players will participate in autograph sessions with party attendees who will receive a ticket for one randomly assigned, two-player autograph session upon entering the event. Additionally, 30-minute, meet-and-greet sessions with Blackmon, Taylor and Jones will be offered as raffle items at the party. Selected players also will participate in a question-and-answer session on stage.
The Atrium once again will be a Wi-Fi "Hot Spot," and computer stations also will be available that will enable fans to track draft information via the Web. A limited amount of tables will have power available and a charging station also will be set up for users to recharge their laptop computer batteries.
Other features of the day include:
• Additional Club Level seating with projection TVs and flat screen TVs throughout.
• Commemorative 2009 Packers Draft Party cap for all attendees.
• Question-and-answer sessions, interactive games for kids and adults.
• Viewing opportunity of Lambeau Field from a Club Level viewing suite.
• Free entry for a chance to win door prizes, including autographed Packers items and Mills Fleet Farm gift cards.
• Raffle including more than 15 signed memorabilia pieces, included items from 2008 NFL first-round picks Joe Flacco, Jake Long, Darren McFadden and Glenn Dorsey.
• Draft history trivia contest.
• "Packers Garage Sale" with one-of-a-kind Packers items.
• Wii video game stations, offering attendees the opportunity for a friendly game.
• Food and drink will be available for purchase at Curly's Pub, Frozen in Time and Atrium eateries.
More information can be found online at www.packers.com/fanzone/events/draftparty. Please call the Green Bay Packers, at 920/569-7500, with further questions.