As part of the Green Bay Packers' 100 Seasons celebration, the traveling exhibit Lambeau Field Live, presented by Associated Bank, will take the Packers on the road, kicking off its statewide tour with a ribbon-cutting and preview event at 8:30 a.m. on June 12 at Lambeau Field.
The preview is free for all fans and community members, and will be held in conjunction with the Packers' minicamp practice on June 12. The exhibit will be hosted in Lambeau Field's southeast parking lot, across from the Johnsonville Tailgate Village. It will open for fans and visitors at 9 a.m., following the ribbon-cutting, and will remain open until 1 p.m. The Packers TundraLine will help introduce the event with a performance at 8:20 a.m.
This traveling interactive exhibit will include everything fans love about Lambeau Field, bringing the experience of the iconic stadium to five locations around the state of Wisconsin. The following locations will also feature Packers alumni each day during the event:
- Summerfest in Milwaukee from June 27 to July 1 and July 3 to July 8; featured alumni Andre Rison on June 27-29, LeRoy Butler on June 30-July 1 and July 3-4, and Doug Evans on July 5-8.
- Northern Wisconsin State Fair in Chippewa Falls from July 11 to July 15; featured alumni Paul Coffman on July 11-12 and Lynn Dickey on July 13-15.
- EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh from July 23 to July 29; featured alumni Antonio Freeman on July 23-26 and Robert Brooks on July 27-29.
- Wisconsin State Fair in Milwaukee from Aug. 2 to Aug. 12; featured alumni William Henderson on Aug. 2-4, Gilbert Brown on Aug. 5-8 and Dorsey Levens on Aug. 9-12.
- Taste of Madison in Madison on Sept. 1 and Sept. 2; featured alumni Gary Ellerson Sept. 1-2.
"We're excited to be bringing the Lambeau Field experience to fans all over Wisconsin with Lambeau Field Live this summer," said Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy. "Our historic home is a special place, and we're looking forward to sharing it, as well as the history of the Green Bay Packers, with fans throughout the state as part of our 100 Seasons celebration."
Lambeau Field Live is free for all attendees at each statewide stop and will include activities for fans of all ages, meet-and-greets with Packers alumni, interactive Play 60 opportunities at select stops and Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame satellite locations.
Event attendees can visit Associated Bank's award-winning "Interact With The Pack Virtual Photo Experience," as well as a one-of-a-kind immersive virtual reality experience presented by Patrick Cudahy and an instant win tower presented by Kwik Trip.
Lambeau Field Live visitors also have the chance to win great prizes, including tickets and autographed merchandise, by registering for Packers Pass at packers.com/passregister or through the Packers App.
The first day at most locations will feature a welcome from Packers President/CEO Mark Murphy, a history presentation from Packers historian Cliff Christl and a performance from Tundra Line. A schedule of the full programmingat Lambeau Field Live each day is available at packers.com/100.
A century in the making, 100 Seasons is the epic, 16-month celebration of the Packers' rich history, which will be capped by the franchise's 100th birthday on Aug. 11, 2019. A wide variety of events and activities will kick off over the next several months, with fans and community members invited to join in the numerous festivities. For more information, please visit packers.com/100.