The Green Bay Packers announced at a news conference in Green Bay Wednesday that the organization has expanded its sponsorship agreement with longtime partner, Associated Banc-Corp of Green Bay. The agreement includes a featured gate sponsorship.
Green Bay Packers Executive Vice President and C.O.O., John Jones said, "We are thrilled to have our relationship with Associated Bank expand to an even greater level. They have an outstanding reputation in the financial services world and are well known as a good corporate citizen throughout the state of Wisconsin. We are proud to have them as a partner and appreciate their support of our organization and our fans."
Features of the 10-year partnership deal with Associated Bank include:
- Associated's sponsorship of the premium seat gate at Lambeau Field. (The gate is located on Ridge Road, at the midpoint of the Stadium and is the entrance for Club Seat and Private Box holders, as well as the media.)
- Sponsorship of the Club Level of the Atrium, which will be known as the "Associated Bank Club Level."
- The rights to utilize the Packers team marks.
Associated will continue with previous sponsorship agreements, which includes:
- Designation as the "Official Bank of the Green Bay Packers."
- Extensive signage throughout Lambeau Field, including the backdrop wall for the media auditorium.
- Sponsorship of "Packers Checking and the Packers VISA check card."
The dollar amount of the agreement was not disclosed for proprietary reasons.
Associated Bank President and C.E.O., Robert Gallagher said, "We have had a great relationship with the Green Bay Packers for many years. With the newly remodeled Lambeau Field opening this coming season, we wanted to be a part of the excitement and a part of something that is a major focal point of this community."
Jones added Associated's Club Level sponsorship is especially noteworthy because it is located in the Lambeau Field Atrium, which will be the center of year-round activities at Lambeau. "The Lambeau Field Atrium will be a premier destination for Packers fans from around the world," he said. "There will be community events, activities, corporate meetings and even weddings held in the Atrium. We anticipate the Club Level will be very busy, providing Associated with great name exposure to all of our fans as well as their customers."
With the sponsorship of the premium seating gate, the Packers now have naming sponsors for four of the five stadium entrances. Other gate sponsors include: Miller Brewing Company, Oneida Nation and Verizon Wireless.
Associated Banc-Corp, headquartered in Green Bay, Wis., is a diversified multibank holding company with $15 billion in total assets. Associated serves individuals and small and large businesses with a full array of deposit, lending and wealth management services through more than 200 banking locations across Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota.