1. Aaron Rodgers vs. Drew Brees – The consensus of opinion is that this game will be a shootout. If it's a shootout, the quarterbacks will decide the outcome.
2. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix vs. Jimmy Graham – If Morgan Burnett's calf injury forces him out of action, Ha Ha becomes an important player in the Packers defense. The same can be said of Graham's importance to the Saints offense. Graham is attempting to recover from a shoulder injury. He remains the Saints' leading receiver.
3. Julius Peppers vs. Zach Strief – Against the 6-0 Brees, the 6-7 Peppers can become an obstacle if Peppers can get past Strief and block Brees' vision.
4. Jordy Nelson vs. Keenan Lewis – Nelson is Rodgers' go-to guy, and Lewis is the Saints' shut-down cornerback.
5. Clay Matthews vs. Terron Armstead – The Saints' left tackle is going to get the test of his young career on Sunday. Matthews is coming off an impactful performance against the Panthers. ADDITIONAL COVERAGE - OCT. 24
Packers.com's Vic Ketchman identifies the five key matchups to look for in Sunday's Packers-Saints game.