TICKETS GO ON SALE TOMORROW AT WISCONSIN MILLS FLEET FARM LOCATIONS
**Click here** for additional Draft Party details.
The Green Bay Packers and Mills Fleet Farm Friday announced plans for the third-annual Packers Draft Party, set for April 29 at the Lambeau Field Atrium.
The event, from 10:30 a.m. to 6 p.m., will feature ESPN draft coverage on two large television projection screens, and the Packers' flagship radio station, Newsradio 620 WTMJ, will be on hand to provide coverage and analysis throughout the day.
Tickets for the event, priced at $25, go on sale Saturday, March 11, at 18 Wisconsin Mills Fleet Farm locations and must be purchased in person. Tickets also will be available to purchase for attendees of this weekend's Packers Fan Fest. Children 3-and-younger are free.
Packers President/CEO Bob Harlan and Executive Vice President/COO John Jones will address fans in attendance, as will other Packers personnel.
In addition to ESPN's draft coverage and WTMJ's radio program, the day will feature appearances by Packers players Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila, Terrence Murphy and Kurt Campbell. The players will participate in a question-and-answer session on stage with WTMJ Radio as well as sign autographs for attendees.
Other features of the day include:
- Commemorative 2006 NFL Draft mini-football for all attendees.
- "FanTastic Combine," a draft tryout event featuring a 20-yard dash, vertical jump and other activities for fans ages 5 and older.
- Question-and-answer sessions with Packers players and team personnel, interactive games for kids and adults.
- Viewing and photo opportunity in Lambeau Field.
- Free raffle prizes, including autographed Packers items and Mills Fleet Farm gift cards.
- Trivia Contest.
- Food and drink will be available for purchase at Curly's Pub, Hall of Fame Grill, Frozen in Time and Atrium eateries.
Fans are encouraged to purchase tickets early, as a limited number are available due to the Lambeau Field Atrium's capacity.
For more information, including specific Mills Fleet Farm locations, please call the Green Bay Packers, at 920/569-7500.